• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Red Dragon Pistol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hal03BulleT

Red Dragon Pistol.

I just want to buy a red dragon pistol because I sold my old one and I'm looking to buy a new one. I will buy for 10 mil. My XBL GAMERTAG: "halo3bullet". Please send me a message and I'll get back to you. Thanks.

C

chaoseater1992

Re: Red Dragon Pistol.

wtf lol y buy it for 10 mil? buy it for 2 mil or somethin like that

kiodepth

kiodepth
Reaction score

i have one for trade gt kiodepth add me ill be online later today

nevermind gone

Linheart

Lionheart
Reaction score

I've got one Red Dragon left for sale but i require 50 million for it, i know it is steep but they are expensive. If you are interested you can add me at Leonardo XII, or make a counter offer.

Jedi Hobb

Reaction score

Hal03BulleT;400097 said:
I just want to buy a red dragon pistol because I sold my old one and I'm looking to buy a new one. I will buy for 10 mil. My XBL GAMERTAG: "halo3bullet". Please send me a message and I'll get back to you. Thanks.

Shoot, I'll just give you one if you can be on today, around noon (12:00 PM EST). I'll be on the Bridge in Bowerstone Market, my gamer tag is Jedi Hobb.

SandsOfTime404

Philanthropist
Reaction score

Linheart;401250 said:
I've got one Red Dragon left for sale but i require 50 million for it, i know it is steep but they are expensive. If you are interested you can add me at Leonardo XII, or make a counter offer.

50M? Dang... Imo it's not even that great of a weapon, and is hardly appealing as far as aesthetics go. But hey if they want it that bad that's their choice lol.

primechoes

Reaction score

I will buy a red dragon for 2 mil

Status
Not open for further replies.