• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Regrowing the Golden Oak

tjbyrum1

That Asshole Son-of-a-Bitch
Reaction score
Regrowing the Golden Oak

I did not attack, nor help Oakfield.

I had no idea what would happen if I did not help it.

Anyway, I completed the Spire Quest.

Got back to Oakfield...

And now it is ruined. Dark, and dead. How can I make the Golden Oak re-grow? How do I fix the Temple of Light? How do I get it back flourishing again and bright and beautiful?

Note: I am at the start of the Hero of Skill Quests.

Also, how do I get LOTS of good points? I played the game, being as pure and good as possible, yet I am fully corrupt, and almost 100% evil! It is SO hard to be good.

ssjcb1186

Hypocritical Bitch
Reaction score
Re: Regrowing the Golden Oak

there's absolutely nothing you can do. That's exactly what happens if you don't help the Temple of Light. Sorry.

I did the same thing one time (but on accident) and deleted the game and started a new one. That's all you can do, since they're all dead. (The Temple of Shadows killed them all since they're killers). They contaminated the water anyway, so the Golden Oak will never grow again.

Fenrir

Resident Profanitarian
Reaction score

Is it the same gloomy place it becomes if you help the temple of shadows? Or slightly different?

Aristo

In Shade And Shadow
Premium
Reaction score

Ya like the others said, if you ignore the temple of light, it will be destroyed. I can help you with being pure and not evil it's easy. If moneys is no issue for you give gifts of 10k gold to the beggars in bowerstone on the bridge near the fish and meat stalls until your not evil it only takes about 100k. One of the beggars runs away from you but the other doesn't. To be pure just make sure the rent prices on the buildings you own are not above 0% but since your corrupt set your major buildings like the bars to -60% and when your pure again set the rent back to normal at 0%.

BriarRose_123

Elvira Grey
Reaction score

That is your own problem unfortunatley, there was a quest where you have to destroy the Shadow Worshippers and Cornelius Grim before you do The Spire and you obviously did not do it. Therefore you didn't help Oakvale :/