• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Relationship Help

n8orade

Reaction score
I'm new to Fable III. I just started playing a few days ago on Xbox. For the life of me i cannot figure out how to give gifts or get busy. I have a house that i live in and i have gifts to give. what am I missing? Thanks for your help.

BlackShuck063

If it bleeds, we can kill it...
Reaction score
Found someone you want to marry,hold RT to see if their straight, interact with them until you able to activate a relationship quest, have the fall in love with you, then you will be able to marry. When you have children through either a marriage or adoption, they will from time to time ask you for a certain gift. After getting the gift you just have to hold A to give gift. When playing co-op, you will need to press LB to active gift giving. When soliciting a prostitute, move around the NPC till you're able to active LB then they will follow you to your house. Make sure you have lots of protection, if your trying to level up certain weapons in the game. Condoms can be bought in Bowerstone Old Quarter in the street market area...peace