• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

[Release] Neutral Leather Retexture

T

Tanro

[Release] Neutral Leather Retexture

here is version 1.0 if you want it:
Link
And screenies :
leather1.jpg
leather2.jpg
leather3.jpg
leather4.jpg

Version 2.0
Link
Screenies 2.0
leather4.jpg
leather4.jpg
leather4.jpg

black.

There's Blood In The Water
Reaction score
Re: [Release] Neutral Leather Retexture

Cool stuff, dude. +rep!

G

Garebear20

Re: [Release] Neutral Leather Retexture

hey tanro i like the job you did with that, i always liked wearin the leather pants with the bandit top and now it closely matches, great job

i was also wondering if recoloring isnt too time consuming if maybe you could help a noob out

i really like the vilager shirt but it doesnt go very well with much, and i love the style of all the leather pants, i want to put these together but they dont really match

So my idea was to take the dark leather pants but give them the grey pants and white leg straps that the neautral leather pants have, then make the top of the skirt part the same color as the vilager shirt, and then make the under skirt part the same color as the brown undershirt part of the vilager shirt, leave the dark belt the same color it is but change the belt buckle runes to green instead of red, and lastly make the little leg sheath brown instead of red, and leave the leg pouch the dark green it is

AND DO THE EXACT SAME THING TO THE NEATRAL LEATHER
(including making the neautral belt the evil belt with green runes n the brown leg bag into the green leg bag)
EXCEPT MAKE THE PART THAT MATCHES THE VILAGER SHIRT MATCH THE BANDIT SHIRTS BLUE-GREEN! :D

so if you could possibly help me out or u could point me to someone else who could help me out thatd be great thnx :D