• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Religion?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sirgage0

The Space Lord
Reaction score
Re: Religion?

I say they make a land called Miskatonika, and have it full of fish-beings who drive you insane. . .
And maybe there could be a temple of Shagothagon. . .

I'm game.

Lithary

Reaction score

sirgage0;395468 said:
I say they make a land called Miskatonika, and have it full of fish-beings who drive you insane. . .
And maybe there could be a temple of Shagothagon. . .

I'm game.

Lovecraft?

sirgage0

The Space Lord
Reaction score

Yes. But named just differently enough that theycould legally get away with it. XD
Lmao

robbersarb

Reaction score

what i meant was i dont see why because i choose to be athiest why should i lose out? i mean if this is following the actual timeline this is around the age of enlightenment when we finally started to question religion and theories like evolution cropped up why cant i be involved in that

Dark Prophit

The Horseman of Death
Premium
Reaction score

they should keep it simple with light and darkness, everything else is just details, it would be pretty good if you could abolish the religions if you wish when you are king, and maybe even start your own...

mine would be the worshiping of five riders of balverines each in a different color. the people would worship them so they wouldn't come to albion and aurora to clear the veil....

this is a analogy to the four horsemen with a twist,

white balverine - Pestilence
Poison balverine - Death
red/"Berseker Balverine - War
Undead Balverine - Famine
Black Balverine - Time (not really apart of the four horseman but would be in my created fable religion) :ninja:

Vicious Dice

Smashing Pumpkins
Reaction score

This discussion has been a wild ride.

P.S. All Hail Skorm!

Benjamin510

God of rose returness.
Reaction score

Evan;391668 said:
I want to enforce my own religion. We praise cats on the town altar made of marble. We meow in-synch, and then we say our prayer.

Part of the religion is having to own a pet cat. If not, you're not considered a child of Catasaurus.

Best Post in this Fourm EVAH! On topic, It seems that Anything that involves REAL Religion would be bad but if not I'm cool with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.