• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Reoccuring Quests

What quests do you prefer?

• Bounty Hunting

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Miners Required

• A Day at the Chicken Races

• Lumberjacks Wanted

• Courier relationship quests

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cakelynn

Reaction score
I've run into an issue with a certain mining quest, which brought me to thinking... What reoccuring quests do you all enjoy/pursue most? I've completed the main quest, and I've been doing more of them. Originally I intended to be high in morality, but since quests have become lacking I'm doing more of the more devious ones. What the supervisors call "volunteering," I would say is more like enslaving my villagers, but eh, one has to do something! ^_^ Are you at all biased in who you choose? I seem to gather more from Bowerstone Industrial, and more males also, oddly enough. I suppose I think they could work harder. :|
Of course, there's not just reoccuring volunteering - relationship quests, catching convicts, betting on chickens, etc.
Ah, and do tell if you don't like any reoccuring quests!

Dexile679

Reaction score
Half of these I haven't even heard of lol, I can't stand the relationship quests because I've done like 70 of them trying to get the achievement where you make 20 friends and I kept losing friends haha.

Cakelynn

Reaction score
Yeah, I have to say the Popularity Contest achievement pretty much ruined the relationship quests for me. :lol: Buut villagers still ask me once in a while when I'm walking around town, and I just can't resist helping.
I have yet to try betting on chickens... I just bought the Mourningwood Fort and played the mortar game for the Kaboom! achievement. I like it a lot, and the prizes are nice. Still not going to play it all the time though. =J

Dexile679

Reaction score
The only point in playing it is to get the legendary weapon lol

Status
Not open for further replies.