• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Rescue Lindas fiancee'

Status
Not open for further replies.

VinVin

Reaction score
Alright well, when I killed the soldiers and I jumped down into the waters and suprisingly, I found elliot there awaiting my presence.
And I was just wondering, What should I do?
Should I tell him to break up with her..? Or stay with her..?
Or doesn't it matter what choice I make..?

Faedil

Reaction score
If you tell him to stay with her you get +100 morality (obvious choice if you are going pure good) and if you tell him to come back to you you get -100 morality (obvious choice for evil). picking the neutral option does not affect your morality.

personally, i choose to go good through the game but still told elliot to come back to me. he is the best looking guy in the game (IMO) and doesnt look like a peasant. either way the effect on morality is easily offset by something else so make a choice based on whether or not you want to marry elliot.

VinVin

Reaction score
If you tell him to stay with her you get +100 morality (obvious choice if you are going pure good) and if you tell him to come back to you you get -100 morality (obvious choice for evil). picking the neutral option does not affect your morality.

personally, i choose to go good through the game but still told elliot to come back to me. he is the best looking guy in the game (IMO) and doesnt look like a peasant. either way the effect on morality is easily offset by something else so make a choice based on whether or not you want to marry elliot.

Ok, I just posted another thread.. Can you take a look and see if you can answer my thread?
If you could, that would be great. ^^

Faedil

Reaction score
sure....i was actually going to click on that one next...i apparently have too much time on my hands since i cant seem to get off this forum today :)

Status
Not open for further replies.