• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avenging Angel

Aetherius
Reaction score
Resident Evil 5

Latly, I've been into the whole " zombie " thing. Dead Rising is something I look forward to playing, but why not look even more for Resident Evil 5? Its for the Xbox 360 and Playstation 3, so far. I hope this game will have the same, or better, game play than RE4 produced.

A

Arckon

Re: Resident Evil 5

Not another one, the last one was hard enough to beat, and to get all the weapons (not at once, at different points) was killer, but made the game a lot easier

F

flamingsquirrel

RE 4 is the BEST game i have EVER played. i mean, when i think about it, i really can't think of a game i like better (not even fable) I just spent 4 or 5 hours playing it, now i'm taking a break. i got the game in june. i LOVE re4. too bad i can't afford a 360 or ps3. I hope the RE Wii is cool.

anyway, have you played any of the other REs? I bought RE0 and got to the 2nd disk, and quit, i hate it, so i traded it for Fable TLC with a friend.

I Hope that the 360 & PS3 keep to the norm of RE, and the Wii ones are like RE4.

Avenging Angel

Aetherius
Reaction score

If you played RE0 then RE4, you might have liked RE0. I personally did. The character Billy was cool. Yes, RE4 is the best game for Nintendo Gamecube, as Nintendo says. I can't argue really =)

It turn the whole series around into a better way. And Arckon - isn't games suppose to be hard to beat?

JBL

Saber
Reaction score

Avenging Angel;20323 said:
If you played RE0 then RE4, you might have liked RE0. I personally did. The character Billy was cool. Yes, RE4 is the best game for Nintendo Gamecube, as Nintendo says. I can't argue really =)

It turn the whole series around into a better way. And Arckon - isn't games suppose to be hard to beat?

After playing Code Veronica, then I played RE0. It wasn't really that hard. The Tyrant at the end was the easiest monster in the entire game. (to me anyway.)

P

Poppycock

i didnt like RE4 nor most of the games but the movies are great tho

J

Jops

I don't really like to compare the old style RE games with the new one(s), they are just too different.

I will say though that RE4 is one of the best games on the gamecube along with the remake of the original. I consider RE0 to be probably the worst of the old style games. It is still a good game, just not as good as the others.

JBL

Saber
Reaction score

Jops;20388 said:
I don't really like to compare the old style RE games with the new one(s), they are just too different.

I will say though that RE4 is one of the best games on the gamecube along with the remake of the original. I consider RE0 to be probably the worst of the old style games. It is still a good game, just not as good as the others.

I actually like the old style games. RE4 was just too different for me.

F

flamingsquirrel

I hated RE0, i played 4 first, i like what i played of REmake, but 0 just sucked, it got too repetitive "go here, find the problem, continue, find the sulutoin, go back solve the problem, fight a few enimies etc etc etc..."

J

Jops

JBL;20404 said:
I actually like the old style games. RE4 was just too different for me.

I wasn't saying I don't like the old style games, on the contrary I am a huge fan of them.

I think thereare probably still a lot of good things that can be done with that old style, I would like to see capcom make more games like it. At the same time the new style, RE4, games are great too and I want much more of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.