• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Role-playing your Fable 2 character

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hexen_Harlot

Role-playing your Fable 2 character

So I want to know what your characters are like. Not just on the outside, but on the inside. i roleplay heavily lol. Zum Beispiel:

My first character, Queen, is a bandit, and Reaver's successor as tyrant of Bloodstone. She started off as a fairly law-abiding citizen, but fell into chaotic ways when she married a bandit tattooist. The trauma of accidentally breaking his neck in an argument (full physique slap lol) turned her off men for life, but her beloved wife Elvira and their two daughters were killed by a Banshee, which turned her to the bottle and the blade. Nowadays she's a recovering alcoholic, merciless sadist, and incorrigible womanizer, and Albion has been left in ruins in her wake.

On the outside: evil-corrupt, white "cascading hair", tall, almost muscular enough to be dykish but not quite, scars everywhere, dresses like the devil's whore.

Ryu hayabusa

Assassin
Reaction score
Re: Role-playing your Fable 2 character

Um well haveing fun with your character? lol

Cruth

The Fanatic
Reaction score

I love to role-play a bit with my character.
I took the sex change potion but w/e ghehe.
She's an evil Queen.

She used to be a good person, until Lucien shot her sister.
She would do anything to get him. It started out with just the killing of evil. But it developed in the lust for power. And with the growing of her skills, she became more evil. She remained pure though. She didn't kill the people who weren't in her way. But anyone who would make a bad remark, would get shot in the head.
She started to steal and kill for money. Not caring about anyone. But she always kept her eye on the price; once I kill Lucien, the world will be mine! And I want it to be a nice world.
So she helped out regions so that they grew in population, but kept stealing and killing. She started to buy small houses and rent them out. On low prices though, because she knew what it was to live in poverty. And she became a landlord. Not that her appearance showed that, but the land was in her control.
Her first and last husband was just there to be sacrificed to the shadows, and to get reputation. She would do anything for a name. And the moment she got one, the fear in the people's eyes made her feel good.

Now she controls the land, and keeps everyone loving her by her spell on her sword. If she wouldn't use that they would tremble in fear. Sometime's she just switches to her old good sword The Wreckager, just to hear those screams. And she laughs at the sight of a bandits head falling of after one shot of her gun.

Her motto is; fight fire with more fire.

She has the Red Dragon, The Daichi and wears dark makeup, a black patchy coat, a black corset, black explorer boots, black pauper gloves, black highwayman pants and black dyed shoulder lenght hair.
No muscles but full skill, she is an expert gunmaster. Also Will is not used.
Pure Evil alignment.

Oh btw, I also play DnD and this is pretty much the character I use. It's a thievery oriented rogue (Kinda made a new class actually, but very much like the rogue). And he is corrupted by his past, but still doesn't do harm to people that do him no harm. Except stealing ofcourse.

H

Hexen_Harlot

Awesome. Has anyone else accidentally killed their spouse with a slap?

Cruth

The Fanatic
Reaction score

I tried it a couple of times but it never seemed to work.
But then again I tried it on guards...

Cain

Reaction score

I'm confused what type of roleplaying are you doing with your character

Ryu hayabusa

Assassin
Reaction score

I just picture my main character as a Assassin born into it going around killing any thing that moves in order to clinse the world for his cult and for Skorm to rebuild and since i have the DLC armor i can make some pretty cool clothing matches.

Cain

Reaction score

My character is Paladin who has dedicated his life to killing hollow men and banshees and the forces of evil etc.He lives in oakfield, donating to the temple of light and killing shadow worshippers.

On the outside: Good-Pure, Dark brown hair, Monk outfit, Rising sun and red dragon, muscular, tall and a glowing halo above his head.

H

Hexen_Harlot

Lol, I play too much morrowind, i have to make my own story ^^

Ryu hayabusa

Assassin
Reaction score

Lol i Role Play with my Character cause it keeps the game intresting.

H

Hexen_Harlot

I find it helps me make decisions on things like westcliff... but i made the wrong decision by accident lol. I wanted ot keep it as the camp:( it's not like the town version has any proper houses, and the women are better in the camp.

Ryu hayabusa

Assassin
Reaction score

Yea they really are. Man i love my evil character so much :D he looks awsome and no one can stop him

H

Hexen_Harlot

You seen the bondaged-up barmaids in Bloodstone? Phwoarrrr. Shame they're never lesbian.

Ryu hayabusa

Assassin
Reaction score

LOL wow thats ummm thats nice

blade0264

Reaction score

i know im late i think but my char has white noble man suit gold deatail halo weopen rising sun he is as the game calles it a fighting monk and his weopen arsenal are all good weopens against evil beisde my hammer whick is a black stick wood with a big chunk of purple stone on top looks sweet it in my house in a case i live in oakfield closer to the temple my house which is in a private property behide a demon door only good heros can enter

ssjcb1186

Hypocritical Bitch
Reaction score

yes, you are very late with this...about 2 years. And next time you comment on something, make sure you use legible English phrases, please, so we can understand what you're saying...or trying to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.