• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ronald Weasley!

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Pretty bleh stuff, sadly. His voice is of a passable level but the lyrics are beyond dire, if such a thing is possible. Needs a new lyricist or a proper one, whichever applies.

Tyloric

Illogical Process of Elimination
Reaction score
...I liked it.

Avon

Reaction score
Pretty bleh stuff, sadly. His voice is of a passable level but the lyrics are beyond dire, if such a thing is possible. Needs a new lyricist or a proper one, whichever applies.

Ed Sheeran writes his own lyrics, so I don't think he's getting a lyricist anytime soon. I get they don't make that much sense, but at least they aren't at Jim Morrison levels. I think they're alright.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
*shrugs* Ed Sheeran just ain't a fave of mine. This particular song is full of lyrics which sound ripped straight from other songs, which is lazy writing.

Except the lego bit. Now if someone can fit "Meccano" into a love song, I'm sold :troll:

Avon

Reaction score
*shrugs* Ed Sheeran just ain't a fave of mine. This particular song is full of lyrics which sound ripped straight from other songs, which is lazy writing.

Except the lego bit. Now if someone can fit "Meccano" into a love song, I'm sold :troll:

To be fair, I didn't like it that much when I heard it. But when I saw the music video, I thought the lyrics made more sense within the context of a neurotic Rupert Grint. And for your last point, done :lol:

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score
We've already got so many of these singers around, another one doesnt make any difference, they all sound the same and like Sharon said, the lyrics are very "meh".. Sooo yeeeah, pass for me.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
Silly Ron Weasley. Everyone knows gingers don't have souls.

BFO01C3.png