• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Roughly How Many Weapons In The Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReMiXeDg

Hero
Reaction score
I want to know how many weapons exactly is in the game not the collectors edition the normal one. How many weapons are there and if a lot are they all hard to retrieve?

schala

Alice in Winterland
Reaction score
the standard game edition (which i own) has 54 weapons in total. as for what they are and if they're hard to get, a simple research on the web and in the forums should answer that question quite immediately

ReMiXeDg

Hero
Reaction score
Alright thanks, Im happy with that answer and I thought there wasn't that many weapons, I might get the limited edition. But sins now I know the standard edition has pretty much enough and they will be hard to all get on my own without looking threw a guide or tutorial I think I would love fun trying to acquire all these weapons. I truly appreciate your replay thanks :)

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score
Alright thanks, Im happy with that answer and I thought there wasn't that many weapons, I might get the limited edition. But sins now I know the standard edition has pretty much enough and they will be hard to all get on my own without looking threw a guide or tutorial I think I would love fun trying to acquire all these weapons. I truly appreciate your replay thanks :)
You can't get them by yourself, you need another Hero.

Status
Not open for further replies.