• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Sacrificing to the Shadows

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Ahon

Sacrificing to the Shadows

Im at the part where you go to the Temple of Shadows, i have completed the first part of just sacrificing anyone. But now they are asking me to "make a truly evil sacrifice at the hour of mystical midnight". i have tried to sacrifice anyone who would fallow me, yet nothing seems to do it.....anyone completed this or have any suggestions on what to sacrifice...(and yes i have been doing it at midnight)

J

jslayer81

Re: Sacrificing to the Shadows

Try Sacrificing a Temple of Light Monk... if that doesn't work then perhaps your spouse will do.

jslayer81

A

Ahon

well i have sacrificed many temple of the light monks, but it didnt work either, also there is no longer a temple of light....and i have also tried my spouse....

J

jslayer81

Hmm, I can't think of anything now... Make sure it's at 12 AM not PM FYI... I did the light one instead of the Shadows so i have no clue... but i'm curious so i'll keep an eye out for an answer online...

Kill a chicken?

A

Ahon

lol it is 12 am because if you dont do it at the time he makes sure you are aware of it....

Caboose

Immortal Warrior
Reaction score

just bring as many people as you can into the sacraficial circle and if you can have your spouse in there maybe having more than one spouse in the circle would help?

S

Specter777

I have no idea, but I would guess sacrificing your child would suffice.

S

Schizoid1

See if you can find that Scottish guy that's always talking crap!

X

xXeViLxX

its your wife,I did it after we had a kid,it was 12:03 when I did it.

A

antidan24

do you have to get 2000 points and kill your wife at the same time?? cause i sacraficed 15 people already and i know thats more than 2000 points? yet still nothing it just says get more people.

A

Apacolypse9210

after 2000 points u sacrifice your wife at 12:00 PM and if u have it a child would help ;d

A

antidan24

oh man that reward sux. the sword is horrible! all the wepons i can buy are better than it lol.

B

biodragon99

how do you actully make a sacrfice because i have no idea how to i walk in with alot of people and theres just this big wheel thing what do i do after that?

F

FableGirl22

You have them go in the middle of the circle and then pull the lever
on the right hand side..

S

snake

Schizoid1;221106 said:
See if you can find that Scottish guy that's always talking crap!
the Scottish guy you are talking about is the gargoyles

MagnaSparda

The True Hero of Skill
Reaction score

trust me i got the sword on my evil character. its weak it only has an attack of 58 plus an augment that hurts "good" (npc) people more (scourge). not nearly as strong as the diachi katana with its 3 augs (Devestation, bewitching, killerwatt) attack of 96 plus being fastest melee weapon in the game

R

Rebel202

The monks will not work, just get married a second time and do it

T

t4cticalto4st

ok i know how to bring the people into the temple i jus dont know how to make them stand in the circle without running away? its really ticking me off so some one help me please

T

t4cticalto4st

can some one tell me how to put them in the circle without them running away?

Dagzey

Sith Lord
Reaction score

They shouldn't run away, they should be following you to the circle and stopping in it. why they aren't doing so, i have no idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.