• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Sacrificing to the Shadows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score
Re: Sacrificing to the Shadows

They run away if they are afraid of you. Do some silly/fun things to sway the balance back to funny and the won't run away anymore.

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

Hehe, Albionians have such small attention spans. They fear the life of you until you display a sock puppet show, then they think your the greatest person. They're so easily amused.

S

Sianedra

I am having the same issues as Ahon originally stated :/ I have tried sacrificing my wife at exactly 12am according to the time on my 360, does the game run in it's own time or something?

D

Dharrok

I've completed the main quest and i cleansed the cave that the shadow worshipers were trying to take over. i never sacraficed anyone throughout the game so far but now that im trying to make my char evil does anyone know if i can still sacrafice? i've tried with no success... any ideas?

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Dharrok;259192 said:
I've completed the main quest and i cleansed the cave that the shadow worshipers were trying to take over. i never sacraficed anyone throughout the game so far but now that im trying to make my char evil does anyone know if i can still sacrafice? i've tried with no success... any ideas?

Will have to start another profile to destroy the light temple, in order to do that.:unsure:

M

Mieko

So one has to play the game while being bad? Awww...

N

natsim49

Anyone know where to get the Farmers' Hat?

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

natsim49;259892 said:
Anyone know where to get the Farmers' Hat?
In Oakfield, it's called a Yokel hat.:)

D

Dingo Lust

Schizoid1;221106 said:
See if you can find that Scottish guy that's always talking crap!
LMAO! That darn scottish guy... He seems to be everywhere huh...

7hir7een

Sianedra;244666 said:
I am having the same issues as Ahon originally stated :/ I have tried sacrificing my wife at exactly 12am according to the time on my 360, does the game run in it's own time or something?

I'm sure the issue has been resolved by now, but just in case anyone else has this problem and comes across this thread...

You need to sacrifice your spouse at 12:00 am (or slightly after) according to the game's time, which is found at the top corner of the menu.

R

Repoman 108

yes, its not real life time. the game has its own clock which runs alot faster, its in the top right quarter of the pause menu, its according to THAT time. and it has to be between 12pm and 1am

D

Dingo Lust

Repoman 108;267017 said:
yes, its not real life time. the game has its own clock which runs alot faster, its in the top right quarter of the pause menu, its according to THAT time. and it has to be between 12pm and 1am
LMAO! I can just picture someone staring at their TV screen until their clock hits midnight. :lol:

Digital 0sm0sis

Reaction score

Schizoid1;221106 said:

Sianedra;244666 said:

I was :lol:'in at the first comment then the second almost had me in stitches.

fable freak 37

Halo 3 Addict
Reaction score

Schizoid1;221106 said:
those scottish voices you here in fable 2 r the gargoyles mocking u.

W

Wakko

Whats the reward u get? is it better then the rising sun wep from temple of light?

S

stormnade21

You got to sacrifice your wife(if ur a male)/or husband(if ur a female):ninja:^_^

S

stormnade21

Re:Scrificing to the shadows

S

Shadow6Caster

I would sacrifice a Temple of the Light monk but they keep running away before I can do anything..... **sigh** How can I get close to them?!

S

Shadow6Caster

Shadow6Caster;321824 said:
I would sacrifice a Temple of the Light monk but they keep running away before I can do anything..... **sigh** How can I get close to them?!

Got it now. Put on a Nobles outfit and took off anything that increased my aggressiveness. Got two of them in there now :p Kinda obvious now i think on it :blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.