• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Same old problem...

Cavilz

Underrating is deadly.
Reaction score
Look, I know it's posted like 2 years ago (not by me though), but I will not start a new game. Never. I completed it 100% (all the silver keys, gold keys, gnomes, rare books, dessert flowers, side quests and the main story of course), and I also made the good choices and didn't break the promises. It took a very long time, especially the silver keys. I think you all understand I won't start a new game. I was planning to buy Traitor's Keep because I completed it 100% but there's something I want to be done first... Well, here is the problem (I guess you already know it):

Everyone is gone. I want a solution. Don't say that I need to start a new game, I wont. There was a glitch I remember when this first happened to me on another save file (sleeping 15 days and playing the lute song) but that won't help now, 2 people appear, but that's it. I also got 6.500.000 gold in the treasury (after the darkness' attack, but still) and I slept like 50 days but nothing happened. I didn't have enough money before the attack but that's not my fault! There weren't any instructions about the fact that I need 6.500.000 gold before the darkness' attack and about HOW you make easy money because how the hell do you want to collect so much? Renting out properties and businesses, I know, but Fable 3 didn't gave any instructions about that. And by the way, I had 2.000.000 gold in the treasury, I saved the game and when the attack from the darkness was done I had 0 gold in the treasury. So even if I had 6.500.000 gold, the same would happen and then it was all done for nothing. Lionhead Studios, I love Fable 3, don't get me wrong. But this is really annoying me. Is there another glitch that can solve this? Or another solution? Send a reply please. Thank you (my English sucks a little bit).

Greetings, Bryan

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score
Try helping the modding community then.

Cavilz

Underrating is deadly.
Reaction score
Oh, sorry, wrong topic then. :p