• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Sanctuary chest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Sup im looking for someone to lend me 5 mill so i can open the sanctuary chest. i will give back, stay in my game so i can give back straight away. please get back to me gamer tag is: VI McCaffrey x. im hoping to get dragon stomper in the chest so if you have 2 and willing to give 1 i'd be very gratefull.

Hatley

Reaction score
Sorry to bring bad news, but you'll probably get the sandgoose rifle from the chest

Fairfax King

Reaction score
Sorry to bring bad news, but you'll probably get the sandgoose rifle from the chest

Not true as there are 3 weapons at random so there's a 33.3 chance he'll get the sandgoose :)

Infinity529

Reaction score
I'll give you 5m but I want whatever you get in your chest as payment. Jk

Quentin Locke

Hero of Skill
Reaction score
Not true as there are 3 weapons at random so there's a 33.3 chance he'll get the sandgoose :)

4 actually. Sandgoose, Dragonstomper .48, Swinging Sword and the Chickenbane. So 25% chance (unless you already have one or more of them, then it should give a different one you don't have).

Just to be exact :)

Still the whole chest thing seems to be a black art. Add me on Live if you want McCaffrey, I have some spare dragonstompers knocking about, I'll give you one if I'm online.

Fairfax King

Reaction score
4 actually. Sandgoose, Dragonstomper .48, Swinging Sword and the Chickenbane. So 25% chance (unless you already have one or more of them, then it should give a different one you don't have).

Still the whole chest thing seems to be a black art. Add me on Live if you want McCaffrey, I have some spare dragonstompers knocking about, I'll give you one if I'm online.

haha :D i salute you

Reaction score

thats pretty flash to say you have a dragon stomper knocking about. lol. ill add in a bit when back from school

Status
Not open for further replies.