• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Sanctuary glitch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rory McDonald

Reaction score
Jasper has stoped talking in the sanctuary, any way to fix this? Cause I don't want to start the game over already.

Xveas

Reaction score
Same thing happened to me and a lot of other people. I'm really thinking this glitch is co-op related. My Jasper stopped talking 2 days ago, and happened after I did a quest co-op with a friend. But just today, when I did another quest co-op with a friend, my Jasper started talking again. I think this glitch self corrects itselfs if you perform the same action that initially made Jasper go mute. Just a theory though.

Arld

WTB Deus Ex 3
Reaction score
Jasper went all silent as well here, which seemed to happen after co-oping with Gikoku. I tried to fix it today by using his world as the host, but when I went back, it was glitched still. And certainly not an amusing one at that.

Deadredmaniac

Reaction score
I have not played co op but I got the jasper glitch as well. I can fast travel to other rooms but he just doesn't comment on anything which sucks.

Monrizzo

Swagger Stick.
Reaction score
My jasper has gone mute too, also my fast travel to other rooms has been revoked also. Was I a bad boy?:'(

Arld

WTB Deus Ex 3
Reaction score
I've sent an issue report on the Lionhead forums, as many others did as well. Hopefully the developers will find out what the cause of this issue is, as well as release a patch to fix said issue. And sadly enough, this glitch is more than "game-breaking" enough (personally) to not play Fable 3 until it's fixed. I'm also certainly not in the mood to start another game just to find out that it'll happen at random once more.

That said, I think it's also good to mention that my "glitch" is not just audio; interaction with Jasper in overall is inapplicable. The inline fast travelling in the sanctuary seems inapplicable, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.