• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Sanctuary Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyloric

Illogical Process of Elimination
Reaction score

Fable 3 FTW

Reaction score
5 million then transfer it to castle treasury or spend it

Tyloric

Illogical Process of Elimination
Reaction score
It's not worth it, all things considered.

Modern Algebra

Chesty's Best Friend
Reaction score
It's not worth it, all things considered.

Well you barely need gold in the game except for the treasury so its pretty much worth it. Got the Sandgoose from that chest which is the best rifle in the game as of this point.

Reaction score
Well you barely need gold in the game except for the treasury so its pretty much worth it. Got the Sandgoose from that chest which is the best rifle in the game as of this point.
Ya i mean out of 3 play throughs and just got done with reavers house on my fourth, i have only tried gettin the key twice, that was my second and third playthrough, both times i got the dragonstomper 48

Modern Algebra

Chesty's Best Friend
Reaction score
Ya i mean out of 3 play throughs and just got done with reavers house on my fourth, i have only tried gettin the key twice, that was my second and third playthrough, both times i got the dragonstomper 48

I think its always set to the same legendary weapons. Remember, only 23 or so are available in your game. I am running through a second time to test this theory.

Reaction score
I think its always set to the same legendary weapons. Remember, only 23 or so are available in your game. I am running through a second time to test this theory.
Let me know if you get the same weapon, and for the record, i love the dragonstomper, i have wanted it since i saw reaver have it in F2

Modern Algebra

Chesty's Best Friend
Reaction score
Let me know if you get the same weapon, and for the record, i love the dragonstomper, i have wanted it since i saw reaver have it in F2

If I get another rifle, I'll gladly trade my extra for yours.

Reaction score
If I get another rifle, I'll gladly trade my extra for yours.
I might could give you one:) its the best pistol in game that i have saw, without it at full level morphed the damage is like 116, thats without you doinf any of the three morphs it has

Guren

Reaction score
Each legendary chest randomly spawns a legendary item. If you get two it is purely coincidence. They make it like this so you have to trade with other people, which I think is stupid, seeing as how there isn't a trade feature only a gifting feature.

Status
Not open for further replies.