• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Sandgoose?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt Dutton

Reaction score
I'm missing several legendary weapons, this being the haardest to obtain as no-one online seems willing to trade. I have 20 million and:
Dragonstomper 48.
Swinging Sword
Skorms Justice
Avo's Lamentation
Scythe's Warhammer
The Tenderiser
Dirty Harriet
Simmons Shotgun
and numerous others. I would gladly trade all of the above for a Sandgoose!

atlas518

Reaction score
to get sandgoose u can use hammer and rifle at the beginning of the game and get 5 mil in sanctuary i tried it cause i saw a pattern in weapons and i got it

bassemandere

Reaction score
As far i remember The Sangoose is one of the 26 "random" legendary weapons, that means there is a few chests in the game like the one in sanctuary. not all get sangoose from there other get maybe one of the 25 other random legendary weapons. (There are more legendarye than the 26) but them you always will get at same spot :)

Lionheart01

Reaction score
Do you still need it? I have it and I'll borrow it to you if you want to? I need it back though since I gave my spare sandgoose to a friend and now I have only one sandgoose left. Let me know if you still need it :)

bassemandere

Reaction score
Lionheart have you patched fable 3 up to date or does it ask if you want to patc it every time you start the game?

bassemandere

Reaction score
I know thats why i asked if its patched or not to give the right guide lol

Status
Not open for further replies.