• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Scar removal???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tylendel

Reaction score
I found weapons that can PREVENT scars, but I'm already scarred up! I can not find any shop or potion to remove them... Any ideas? If it is not in game, then I bet it could end up being DLC we have to pay MS pts for...

I'm about 70% into the storyline. I would have thought I'd find a potion or way to remove them by now....

James009

Hero of Oakvale
Reaction score
I didn't know they still had scarring. How'd you get scarred?

And, for the record, I haven't found any potions either.

Dagzey

Sith Lord
Reaction score
Why not just buy them from potion shops?

Tylendel

Reaction score
If u get KOed xx times, you get a scar. Seems to b 1 scar per 3-5 KOs

Tylendel

Reaction score
Makeup does notnhide face scars and does nothing for body scars. Some ppl like scars. I don't. I plat a good alignment character, and I don't like the scarring

Reaction score
i'm thinking maybe the castle bed might fix it cause it worked in F2 -- don't know for sure but you could try once you're king/queen

Michael0100101

Reaction score
I wish to know this as well. I got a big ass scar across my cheek. Has anyone else noticed Fable III is a little tougher than the previous games, not that I'm complaining. I never was knocked out in the previous games, but it has happened a few in fable III. Its either a pack of those brute hobbes that do it, or a pack of bandits with a couple of those big ones that use magic and throw **** at you.

Rachierae

Reaction score
I wish to know this as well. I got a big ass scar across my cheek. Has anyone else noticed Fable III is a little tougher than the previous games, not that I'm complaining. I never was knocked out in the previous games, but it has happened a few in fable III. Its either a pack of those brute hobbes that do it, or a pack of bandits with a couple of those big ones that use magic and throw s*** at you.

I'm doing my second run through the game and i haven't been knocked out yet. At all. I carry a ton of summon pots, and health pots. summon creatures on the bandits and the hollowmen and kill the big guys first with ranged attacks, then you can run in and hack and slash. I aoe the hobs down with magic. Buy potions every time you enter brightwall or bowerstone market if they have spawned, since you probably own the shop they should be cheap. marking friends with the shop keepers doesn't hurt too

Michael0100101

Reaction score
I'm doing my second run through the game and i haven't been knocked out yet. At all. I carry a ton of summon pots, and health pots. summon creatures on the bandits and the hollowmen and kill the big guys first with ranged attacks, then you can run in and hack and slash. I aoe the hobs down with magic. Buy potions every time you enter brightwall or bowerstone market if they have spawned, since you probably own the shop they should be cheap. marking friends with the shop keepers doesn't hurt too

Yeah, thats my problem. I'm still kind of in a fable 2 mindset. In fable 2 I focused entirely on a combination of quick melee and charged melee, I never really used much strategy as it wasn't really required. I also tend to misjudge the death ring, although I'm actually pretty good at judging that in gow.

Rachierae

Reaction score
Just thought id put this here (even though this is an old post, this is relevent)

You can buy a gun called "Reaver Industries Perforaror"
One of the socket bonus's is "+25% attractiveness, immunity to scarring"
So if your prone to dying you should buy this gun. I'm not sure how early in the game you can get it.

Faedil

Reaction score
only thing that seems to knock me out is a pack of balvarines. (In Fable II i used magica fairly exclusively, in Fable III I do best with a combo of Magic/Ranged attacks. Ive always felt the melee aspect of the game was kind of weak) i was about 90% through the game before i got knocked out....was pretty mad that i have to play the WHOLE game over again if i want the achievement for never getting KO'd :(

Rachierae

Reaction score
only thing that seems to knock me out is a pack of balvarines. (In Fable II i used magica fairly exclusively, in Fable III I do best with a combo of Magic/Ranged attacks. Ive always felt the melee aspect of the game was kind of weak) i was about 90% through the game before i got knocked out....was pretty mad that i have to play the WHOLE game over again if i want the achievement for never getting KO'd :(

i've clocked the game a few times and i haven't been knocked out yet :/

I've done it on both my hard drives and now i'm purposefully getting knocked out so my guy can look sexi =)

Cain30k

Rock'n loud n hard 4ever!
Reaction score
Damn balvarines >.< I joined a friends game early on and he had balvarines spawning in mistvale. Friggin white one got the jump on me and did his "rip you into tiny pieces" attack and that's all she wrote :'(

On a note about scar immunity weapons. It's either the casanova or love sword that has that stat as well. And is more in tune for good chars than the perforator.

Spidman1234

Reaction score
I haven't seen a weapon for getting rid of scars but yea the balverines just seem to be insanely powerful in this one lol kind sucks but it isn't to bad. I was right at the end of the game and I had one of those stupid angelic statues come out, you know the ones that spawns little black creatures and I got ko'ed from that.

kl241

Fable Farmer
Reaction score
I got ko from hollow men while leveling up a variety of weapons. But i blame my mother for distracting me.

r5v3n

Indifferent Member
Reaction score
Avoid getting scrapped. Use Will, my combo is Vortex+Blades, works miracles against Balverines, Hobbes and Hollows. Not so good for giant Mercs though...

Status
Not open for further replies.