• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Scar removal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tylendel

Reaction score
I found weapons that can PREVENT scars, but I'm already scarred up! I can not find any shop or potion to remove them... Any ideas? If it is not in game, then I bet it could end up being DLC we have to pay MS pts for...

I'm about 70% into the storyline. I would have thought I'd find a potion or way to remove them by now....

Not your personal army

Reaction score
The scars are not meant to be removed. If you don't want them, you don't have to die. It's your fault.

Soonerproud6969

Reaction score
I want scars pretty bad. Is it like fable 2 where you gotta get knocked out to get them? Because I'm probably gonna have to die on purpose if thats that's the case.

Modern Algebra

Chesty's Best Friend
Reaction score
How bout you quit sucking? If you even get knocked out once in this game, you suck, BADLY.

Not your personal army

Reaction score
Not true. They could be removed in F1 and F2
I can't remember scars in Fable 1, but I know certainly that in Fable 2 they did put the scar-removal potion in one of the 2 DLCs, 'cause of little girls like who were dead. ROFL
How bout you quit sucking? If you even get knocked out once in this game, you suck, BADLY.
Like.

POOP

Whatever floats your goat
Reaction score
I want scars pretty bad. Is it like fable 2 where you gotta get knocked out to get them? Because I'm probably gonna have to die on purpose if thats that's the case.
Me too. But I don't want to die....

Autarch

Reaction score
I might have to get a character completely scarred up just to see what there is.

Modern Algebra

Chesty's Best Friend
Reaction score
Wow. Grow up idiot. If you can't post something constructive. Go elsewhere. Stop acting 12

How about you go and learn how to create a better grammar structure then; and that was constructive, I gave you simple and effective advice.

ScousaJ

ScousaJ
Reaction score

How about you go and learn how to create a better grammar structure then; and that was constructive, I gave you simple and effective advice.

Stop trying to act high and mighty. Your acting as if your smarter than everybody else.
Seriously... People don't come on these forums to discuss politics.
People use these forums to discuss Fable. You don't have to word everything correctly, just enough so that what you say makes sense.

Modern Algebra

Chesty's Best Friend
Reaction score
Stop trying to act high and mighty. Your acting as if your smarter than everybody else.
Seriously... People don't come on these forums to discuss politics.
People use these forums to discuss Fable. You don't have to word everything correctly, just enough so that what you say makes sense.

1. Don't come at me with insults and then accuse me of starting the argument.
2. Quit contradicting yourself.
3. High and mighty? Acting as if I am smarter? Who are you to judge?

Modern Algebra

Chesty's Best Friend
Reaction score
I dunno, this game was a lot harder than 2, the balvarines in particular are broken.

Not necessarily. I found that they have significantly lower health (at least for me) but much higher agility/dps. Roll and shoot usually will take them out pretty quickly.

ScousaJ

ScousaJ
Reaction score
1. Don't come at me with insults and then accuse me of starting the argument.
2. Quit contradicting yourself.
3. High and mighty? Acting as if I am smarter? Who are you to judge?

1.I never said you were starting an argument.
2. How was I contradicting myself, please elaborate.
3. I'm not. However, who are you if I recall correctly then you said this;

Did you not?

Modern Algebra

Chesty's Best Friend
Reaction score
1.I never said you were starting an argument.
2. How was I contradicting myself, please elaborate.
3. I'm not. However, who are you if I recall correctly then you said this;

Did you not?

Actually I still hold my argument. (Even though this argument should have ended.) It doesn't depict my views on my personality in any way for the most part.

ScousaJ

ScousaJ
Reaction score
Actually I still hold my argument. (Even though this argument should have ended.) It doesn't depict my views on my personality in any way for the most part.

How does this have anything to do with what I've said? Please don't tell me you've quoted the wrong thing again?

Tylendel

Reaction score

You gave INSULTING advice. I was looking for scar removal - not snotty ass comments like: if you die you suck. I'm not very good at blocking and dodging. So if I run out of Heath items, I run the risk of being KOed.

Now that I have that sword, I'll make sure u trade it to my new toon on my 2nd play through. Then he won't scar up.

I actually have good grammar, but I don't always use it. You seem to enjoy making insulting, rude comments to people that are not helpful. If you don't know the answer to someone's question, try keeping ur mouth shut

Modern Algebra

Chesty's Best Friend
Reaction score
How does this have anything to do with what I've said? Please don't tell me you've quoted the wrong thing again?

Hate to say it, but you calling me 'high and mighty' is obviously judging. I'm just protecting the fact that I did not depict myself in that way. Honestly this 'conversation' isn't going anywhere. Is this the part where the two people fighting online become best friends all of a sudden? Or at least that's what happens after I fight with people over xbox.

ScousaJ

ScousaJ
Reaction score
I actually have good grammar, but I don't always use it. You seem to enjoy making insulting, rude comments to people that are not helpful. If you don't know the answer to someone's question, try keeping ur mouth shut

My point exactly!

Status
Not open for further replies.