• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Scar removal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScousaJ

ScousaJ
Reaction score
Hate to say it, but you calling me 'high and mighty' is obviously judging. I'm just protecting the fact that I did not depict myself in that way. Honestly this 'conversation' isn't going anywhere. Is this the part where the two people fighting online become best friends all of a sudden? Or at least that's what happens after I fight with people over xbox.

Yeah, hopefully. However, before it does I would like to end our pleasant conversation by saying;

I never said I wasn't judging. I was merely saying that you were too. You said the creator of this thread sucks because he was KO'd. I judged you because of what I read. You judged him because of what he said. I'm sorry if I offended you but judging is a part of human nature...

Modern Algebra

Chesty's Best Friend
Reaction score
I actually have good grammar, but I don't always use it. You seem to enjoy making insulting, rude comments to people that are not helpful. If you don't know the answer to someone's question, try keeping ur mouth shut

I do know how to answer it obviously. I mean quit dying is pretty straight forward advice good sir. There was actually a review that said 'kids could pass through the game with dying' on some website. I'll go look for it again. :)

Modern Algebra

Chesty's Best Friend
Reaction score
Yeah, hopefully. However, before it does I would like to end our pleasant conversation by saying;

I never said I wasn't judging. I was merely saying that you were too. You said the creator of this thread sucks because he was KO'd. I judged you because of what I read. You judged him because of what he said. I'm sorry if I offended you but judging is a part of human nature...

Thats the internet for ya. All good bro, like I said: Misquote on my part.

Tylendel

Reaction score
True there is a trophy for beating the game without a KO. I plan to get that on the next play through. I keep forgetting if I'm out of Heath stuff, and about to be KOed, I can hit start and warp to a town

I'm not good at fighting games. That's why I like RPG games, and I do well in all other aspects of the game. And when they mix rpg with realtime fighting like fable, I don't do well at those parts

....but back to my OP... It appears there are no scar removal items in game. My guess is that it will be like f2, a paid dlc

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score
I dunno, this game was a lot harder than 2, the balvarines in particular are broken.

they are harder to fight, also when you get swarmed by hollow men sucks

Tylendel

Reaction score
Aoe push, aoe fire+push, aoe vortex+fire works wonders

Status
Not open for further replies.