• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Scars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tear

- is now missing in action
Reaction score
Scars

Yeah i kno this probably been asked before but just answer it cause my female char has 3 ugly scars going down her lip and one big one on her cheek and like i jus don like the way she looks(kinda got knockned out by bandits in crucible) so i hope theres a way as i cant stand the way shes look

V

Valid

Re: Scars

are those slashes on evil charecters just normally there or are they bulvirine scars?

T

TheThinMan

I noticed that when my first character was evil he had scar like marks on his face, but as soon as his purity went up the marks started to fade away. So I don't know whats up with scaring. As a side note I'm also using weapons that make it easier to scar; however, he still has his babyface going on.

ali1238

would you kindly
Reaction score

Slep in fairfax castle and all your scars will disapear and you will look younger!....and if you look around you may get a gender bending potion

B

barnsiie

If you didn't want scars you should have bought some resserection vials, or just been a better fighter.

I don't own the castle, so i'm not sure if your scars do clear up once you sleep in there. And even when i buy it, i have no scars so i can't check for you :(.

But if you really can't live with it, take the risk, save a million and buy castle fairfax.

Good luck. :)

andand
GENDER BENDING? Is that the potion? THAT SUCKS!

Tear

- is now missing in action
Reaction score

Doubt i can do that but o well i can live with it but thanks 4 teh help anyways

~Tear

K

kaoticdarkness5

idk i kinda like the scars they make you look tight

unluckyones

Addicted to Fable 2!
Reaction score

There is a potion on Knothole Island that takes away scars... I think... I use it, but scars still seem to stay... maybe it's because I've been knocked out 76 times... (Bad fighter in the beginning!)

X

Xeon

From what I know there's three ways to remove scars

- Gender change
- Chesty
- Makeup on/off (works for some)

jakdax

the legendary hero Hood
Reaction score

guys no bumping the posts always check the date of post before responding :cool:

X

Xeon

Shii, I only replied to this because it was under new :S

sirgage0

The Space Lord
Reaction score

quick tip....though this could be taken as a spoiler... Any time in the game that you ---play as a child again--- your scars and wrinkles will go away.

lolman360

Reaction score

When I went good, I still had scars they are still there I have fairfax castle I have slept there for ages and nothing has happened.

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score

lolman360;419765 said:
When I went good, I still had scars they are still there I have fairfax castle I have slept there for ages and nothing has happened.

If you own the Knothole Island DLC then you can buy scar removal potions from a store in Knothole Island once you end all the quests there.

Status
Not open for further replies.