• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Second Attempt - Dead Island

black.

There's Blood In The Water
Reaction score
Took another shot at signature making. It's been a while, but I'm getting the hang of it again. Tell me what you think.

nyw8k5.jpg

Azer249

Reaction score
Saturation on the top one looks a bit much. but i like the layout. One the right aswell it could do with a bit of ripping (the style or burn?) looks out of place. Other than that very nice :D
But i like the hawke one at the bottom. Very nice work.

Gikoku

Smells like poo.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Text placement works, some of the colors are a bit harsh, and I have mixed feelings on the scan lines in the background. I'm wondering what it would look like if you removed that black border around the edge, other than that I like what you have there. Foreground effects aren't needed in this piece (good move there man), background would be more of the focus I'd say.

black.

There's Blood In The Water
Reaction score
Thanks man. The overall effect I was going for was a rusty piece of sheet metal, what with the scanlines and the jagged edges. I guess the lighting was a bit too harsh? I'll try to tone that down on the next one.

Saturation on the top one looks a bit much. but i like the layout. One the right aswell it could do with a bit of ripping (the style or burn?) looks out of place. Other than that very nice :D
But i like the hawke one at the bottom. Very nice work.

I appreciate it! :D I'm still getting back into the whole GFX thing, so it might take a few times to get a decent result.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score
I like this one and the last one you made, better then your current signature. :)