• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

See The Future The Colourist Guide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score
See The Future The Colourist Guide.

Achievement Description: Collect the dyes hidden in Murgo's magical items, or see another Hero do so.
1. Wisp White: This is located in the area with the cursed skull. When you go in the first area after the talking rocks with the knight will have tomb stones and little cemetary houses. It is in the first building to the left.
2. Night Blue: This is located in the area with the cursed skull. When you go to the mysterious cave, in the 2nd area. It is located in a chest below the Hobbe suit. You can walk a little way down the path and jump down to the chest.
3. Gory Glory Red Dye: This is located in the area with the cursed snowglobe. You will need to go into one of the houses before the gates. There will be a book on the table with a note saying to my grandchildren, something about this house dont click the clock because we never saw your grandpa. Follow the key to chesties chest, and then you can go back to one of the houses previously locked, near the windmill. Then you can go through the mirror in the house and get the dye.
4. Well Red Dye: This is located in the area with the cursed snowglobe. I think it is in the back of the area, where the school house is. It is buy a statue, in a chest, when you enter the area with the school area, if you keep continuing down the path, past the school house. I think this is where it is.
5. Performer's Blue Dye: This is located in the area with the cursed snowglobe. This is in the chest at the windmill located near the beginning of the mission. You can not open the chest until you have restore color to the town. The dye should be located in it.
6. Cursed Grey Dye: This is located in the area with the cursed snowglobe. After you rescue the children, and are able to go into the Shadow Court. You will get to in area with a split path. One goes the direction you should go, the other goes to a locked gate, and a chest in front of the gate. When color is restored (after this mission), you will be able to go back to that gate in the Shadow Court and open the chest in front of it. The dye should be in this chest.
7. Ethical Green Dye: This is located in the area with the cursed skull. If you go down the path to the poison balverine area, you will see an area to the left, and it has bushes you can chop down. There will be a hobbe statue, and you will use the other two statues to go through the locked door, and open it. The last statue will be a statue of your hero, unlock it, kill the statues, and go to the Last Beacon and it will be at the top of the tower.
8. Jaunty Jaundice Dye: This is located in the area with the cursed snowglobe. If you go down the well, and to the area with the knights, and the previously locked chest. It is in area with rocks, and its light. You can go up a few steps and get this dye.
9. Balverine Brown Dye: This is located in the area with the cursed skull. If you go down first path, where you get the first wisps from. With the balverine like statue in front of the little cemetary house, if you go in where the wisps are, you can push over a casket lid, and grab this dye.
10. Strawberry Blonde Dye: It is at the Colosseum once you get all three bears at the Colosseum. Please note that the bears are recieved as follows: 1.) Captain Teddy, You must acquire 1985 points exactly at the Colosseum to recieve this bear. 2.) King Teddy, This is located in the room right before the starting room. It has candle holders on both sides, The left ones all burn, while the right ones dont. Hit both candleholders with a fireball, to light them, and you should get the teddy. 3.) Wizard Teddy, Shoot at the bear sitting ontop of a statues head below the moon.

Source.

MasterJh

Reaction score
Re: See The Future The Colourist Guide.

That Captain Teddy is impossible to get :(

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score

Save the game when you get something with 85 on the end, I used 1385. Whenever you go over 1985 or just know you wont be able to get it, quit without saving and reload the game. It's how I did it anyway.

S

SweaterGuyTitus

I got exactly 1985 and it didn't give me a bear =(.

-Nevermind. It never said anything and I didn't notice it sitting there on a podium. hahahaha *feels stupid*

K

KamikazeKido

Would some body be willing to give me the captain teddy?
or the strawberry blond hair dye?plz?
its proven impossible for me

X

Xeon

Can't be traded...

H

h2o_polo_guy13

yo so is there any skillful way to get the 1985 points or is it all just luck??

adenp9070

Reaction score

i use skill, i save a bug or two and little hobbs and a x2/3 multiplyerand when i get close to the score i save my gme and work out how to get the score, what everything is worth, if i gota get knocked out to get the score EVERYTHING it takes me about half hour......

Dr. Oz

Reaction score

I got it on my first try....

Try to eliminate all the hobbes after the bandits show up. (They just get in the way)
Make it over about 1500, then try to end up with a number that ends with 5.
Then you can kick a couple chickens to get close and shoot small bandits in the head for 10 points a piece.
You have to be lucky to get a '5' but as long as you save it shouldn't be too hard.

I had read that multipliers make it harder to be precise so I personally stayed away from them. I'm sure it's possible to do it with multipliers.

T

tom_tea69

I think i sold the performers blue dye as it is not in my inventory or in the chest in the windmill. I have got all the other dyes. Any ideas how I get it back again as it will not give me the achievement?

(un)Godly Hiroku

Fable 2 Genius
Reaction score

the only way it so check like every where to see if its stock at like a stall or whatever/whoever you sold it too..other then that, your screwed xD

T

tom_tea69

Phew. found it at the tailors in bowerstone. Gave me the achievement too for the record. Thanks!

hobbes_pwn

Man's Best Friend...Hobbe
Reaction score

h2o_polo_guy13;317392 said:
yo so is there any skillful way to get the 1985 points or is it all just luck??

Ok you will need two people.. Basically one of you need to use Slow Time level 5 and 6 (You can try on level 3 too i think) constantly... The other player will go around attacking and mainly use level 6 inferno... And you will top 1985.. Also i don't think you need to finish exactly 1985, but at least reach it and top it... Well thats what happened to me. I have used this method and reached combat multipliers of x20, Also a nice way of reaching to the necromancer and getting The Gladiator achievement. I forgot my top score but it is crazy.

Anyway the key is to use slow time for one player and the other to try to use level 6 inferno and sometimes raise dead.. It's easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.