• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Self save

Status
Not open for further replies.

cotton83

Reaction score
what is with the inability to self save. I bought some property before work so I could have some income, after work I started it up and I weas back at the last cut scene. 15 minutes worth of game not saved, no property owned, and the option to save and continue is always unacessible.

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score
You can self save. Jsut go to the sanctuary, and look directly right. There are two... things. With both, you can directly acces a menu. Choose the one on the right. Choose Game Management, then Save and Continue. Congratulations, it's now saved, and you can shut the game down. ^_^

Lydia777

Proud Spammer of Will
Reaction score
You can self save. Jsut go to the sanctuary, and look directly right. There are two... things.

Yes, the err...two wall portraits that has a figure of a hero on one side and unmoving gears on the other. The Hero portrait shows your hero's stats while the gears portrait take you to Game Management, which you use to save your game manually.

JesterJoe

Explorer
Reaction score
why the hell did you both type like-'err.....two wall portraits' and 'two.......things' your talking like they're something wierd???

Lydia777

Proud Spammer of Will
Reaction score
Because there's no proper word for them. Duh.

Status
Not open for further replies.