• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

sell or keep?

Status
Not open for further replies.

andy

Reaction score
Should i wait a while and sell my channeler sword or use it? If i should sell it how long til i sell and how much do i sell it for?

HeroOfCrapsalot

Dean Gullberry
Premium
Reaction score
If you're one of those people who really cares about getting EVERYTHING, keep it. If not, I'll trade you a Champion's Hammer for it.

The Midnight Avenger

He Who Wears White Addidas
Reaction score
You know, I've had a similar set of questions. I've always wondered just how much wood would a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood. It's like trying to solve a rubik's cube, damnit!

andy

Reaction score
the rubiks cube is easy i can solve it in 5 min. no i did not cheat. as for HeroOfCraspalot i will not trade for any of the weapons because i read a thread and the channeler is one of the best preorder bonus. the champions hammer is one of the worst. So no

Autarch

Reaction score
Keep the Channeler sword for a few months (two to three) then sell it. You should recoup your purchase of the game.

If you don't, though, it's not my fault, it's your fault for following an idiot's advice. :p

There's a definite scarcity of Channeler swords in North America, though.

andy

Reaction score
I think im going to use it because im afraid of being stolen from and i think it wont sell for about 80$ dollars i would oonly pay 10 for the most

Status
Not open for further replies.