• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Selling, all ledgendary weapons, i mean all!!! (:

Status
Not open for further replies.

CeciilX

Reaction score
Right, this is a nice and simple thread which basically i am selling any weapons of your choice for $2.50 for 5 weapons via pay-pal, it would be appreciated if you could add me on msn for a nicer smoother transaction.

Msn: [email protected]

Gamertag: BTk CeCiiLZ II

Happy buying! ^_^

Niekvdm

Reaction score
Dear CeciilX,

You're a money bragging brat and you should go do something usefull instead of asking for money for virtual items, 2$ per piece sounds crazy to me. So there !

Yours Sincerely,
Arthur.

CeciilX

Reaction score
Dear CeciilX,

You're a money bragging brat and you should go do something usefull instead of asking for money for virtual items, 2$ per piece sounds crazy to me. So there !

Yours Sincerely,
Arthur.
Fixed thread.

Scott

Reaction score
Why do this when so many people are willing to do this kind of stuff for free? If it was DLC weapons maybe.

CeciilX

Reaction score
Its up to the players if they want to buy. Thanks for the comment tho..

Arld

WTB Deus Ex 3
Reaction score
It is not quite the best option to charge people for trading items with you. Or even, simply selling items for money. As aforementioned, there are more than enough people around here who are willing to trade and keep it to that, or are generous enough to give said items for free.

Thanks for the offer, but not interested.

CeciilX

Reaction score
Okay, this post needs to be removed then considering it doesnt look like i'm going to get any buyers. -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.