• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

SELLING HIGH ROLLER'S COAT

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hexen_Harlot

SELLING HIGH ROLLER'S COAT

don't even bother posting if you have less than 50 posts here, I'm in no hurry to get scammed by some newfag. I'll only trade with those I deem trustworthy.

I don't want money, I will trade for combinations of the following:

Chicken Suit
Rising Sun
Wreckager
Red Dragon
Calavera
Bandit Boots
5* Dyes
Any of the Pub Games Tattoo cards
(or suggest stuff i might want)

OR

If you can tell me an easy (not necessarily foolproof) way to win Spinnerbox tournaments, you might get it for free, depending on how well the tip works.

I'm also after tips for making an NPC with Reaver's voice spawn in Knothole island, or how ot catch your wife cheating on you.

Let the bidding begin!

Twilight

Reaction score
Re: SELLING HIGH ROLLER'S COAT

I don't think there is any way to win spinner box. This might be one or maybe it's not. After the first thing has stopped spinning quickly keep pressing the A for a decent combination. That's what I did and won twice.

I can trade a chicken suit.....

H

Hexen_Harlot

Sounds good to me! i won't have the HRC until a bit later, i need ot get my gambler rank up to i can get it. Tehcnically i could egt the chicken suit myself but i'mt oo damn lazy :p Add me on Live so i can message you when i have it... if nobody else makes a better offer that is :p

Twilight

Reaction score

Cool :D

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score

rising sun and a load of 5star dyes, and a lionhead face tatoo?

And I have about 20 times more than 50 posts, so I think I'm alright

Digital 0sm0sis

Reaction score

The only way to make spinner box easier is to buy a Genius Wireless Blaze X controller (or similar controller with turbo key) and set (A) to turbo leave come back... if you havn't won rinse and repeat.

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score

Where could I purchase one of these?

H

Hexen_Harlot

Urahara, that deal is tastier than a bloody steak, and I love my steak. Add meh, I'll hopefulyl be online sometime tomorrow, about 10pm Greenwich Mean Time?

fable freak 37

Halo 3 Addict
Reaction score

Rammer,Moonless Midnight dye,Red Letter dye and five Rising Suns ok?

H

Hexen_Harlot

I have all the non-5* dyes I want, sorry. And I wouldn't want more than one rising sun :S trade them for other weps or dyes and come back to me?
Also, I nearly have the rammer myself, so i'm not really interested in it.

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score

Hexen_Harlot;276787 said:
Urahara, that deal is tastier than a bloody steak, and I love my steak. Add meh, I'll hopefulyl be online sometime tomorrow, about 10pm Greenwich Mean Time?
sure, I should be on at some point tomorrow too

fable freak 37

Halo 3 Addict
Reaction score

Moonless Midnight dye is a five star dye.
I also have Liquid Gold.
I have all legendaries except for the Wreckager(and no I will not give up my Red Dragon until I win another in my new character).

T

TaterSalad

So wait...
You whine about getting scammed by a newfag, yet upon posting this initially you didn't even have the coat?
That's not only dumb, it's outrageously hypocritical.

Don't judge people based on the number of posts they have when you're trading with an item you didn't even have when you made the offer.

Not to be a dick, but that's outlandishly rude to people new to the board.

fable freak 37

Halo 3 Addict
Reaction score

Ok,someone has just made a deal to my offer on another thread so I don't need you for something you haven't even gotten yet.

L

Lewlz

lol yeah im pretty sure im never gonna win a spinnerbox tournement

H

Hexen_Harlot

TaterSalad;277143 said:
So wait...
You whine about getting scammed by a newfag, yet upon posting this initially you didn't even have the coat?
That's not only dumb, it's outrageously hypocritical.

Don't judge people based on the number of posts they have when you're trading with an item you didn't even have when you made the offer.

Not to be a dick, but that's outlandishly rude to people new to the board.

I did have the coat, I could have traded that onbe but I wanted ot get my spare first. I've read umpteen threads about people who get scammed on Fable 2, so you can **** off. I wasn't going to accept any payment until I had the bloody thing, was I? If you don't want to "be a dick", you should think twice before you start flaming.

End of the day, nobody's making you or anyone else do business with me, so unless you actually have an offer or somethign constructive to say, i recommend you gtfo. You are a PRIME example of newfaggotry, coming in with your 9 POSTS and flaming me. If you actually knew the forum, you'd see how many people have been scammed, hence why i'm only trading to people who have been here a while and ar emore likely to be trustworthy.

And anyone else, I'm probably selling it to Urahara now, so unless you can match his deal and add more, it's gone.

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score

kapow ;)

H

Hexen_Harlot

I hate newfags almost as much as I hate no-micers on left 4 dead lol

T

TaterSalad

I said something mean initially, but I'm changing it.

More posts lady, I differ to your judgement.

H

Hexen_Harlot

Urahara you failcake! How can I trade with you if i can't add you and you don't reply to messages? I want this thing sold by tomorrow night so sort it out!

Status
Not open for further replies.