• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Selling weapons for money help

Status
Not open for further replies.

ltl trukr

Reaction score
yeah, I have the thunderblade and the equaliser rifle. I'd rather not sell the thunderblade, unless I get a good trade offer for it, but I'm looking to sell my equaliser. I'm trying to go for a good approach in the game, and I need gold before the deadline of the attack. So if anyone could possibly offer a good amount of gold for it, or just straight out donate some gold it would help me out a ton, so yeah, thanks :)

GT: ltl trukr

oh and if anyone is interested in trading some fable 3 stuff for some of my fable 2 stuff, I would gladly do that. I have about 120m in fable 2 with all the legendary weapons

Reaction score
How much gold do you need? I'm going to be working on Fable 2. Don't need legendaries or anything like that :p I can get those in game easy. But getting the doll achievement would be nice if you have any extra dolls. I have plenty of gold on Fable 3. Lemme know xD

ltl trukr

Reaction score
How much gold do you need? I'm going to be working on Fable 2. Don't need legendaries or anything like that :p I can get those in game easy. But getting the doll achievement would be nice if you have any extra dolls. I have plenty of gold on Fable 3. Lemme know xD

Hmm, I'm looking to gain about 20m, just so I have money after giving money to the quest. But that does not mean my items are selling for that much, I'm just looking to gain that much gold. Yes I have all the dolls except reaver, I recently traded him, so yeah, whatever gold on fable 3 you can give me would be nice, or offer for the dolls, plus if you need gold on fable 2, like I said I have 120m, plenty of gold for fable 3 stuff. So yeah, just add me on xbox, maybe we could work some stuff out? I could usually go on anytime, but if my dad decides he wants to do some work today, I may not be on till 7 or 8pm pacific time

so yeah, just offer what you can or want to offer for the dolls or whatever you were looking to buy from me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.