• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Sex Change in Fable 3?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FEMGAM

Reaction score
Is there a potion like in Fable two to change my characters gender later in the game?

madferit

Reaction score
I did finish ze game including most side-quests, didn't find any sex-change potion (yet).

Reaction score
I did finish ze game including most side-quests, didn't find any sex-change potion (yet).
As have i, i am starting my 3rd playthrough now, just got the flame gauntlet, but i have did almost all side quest, havent found nothing yet, maby a secret area or something, like all those extra tunnels in the F 2 heros escape tunnel

James009

Hero of Oakvale
Reaction score
I doubt that potion will be returning. I think it ****ed off and scarred so many people that they decided to do away with it. Not to mention that I cannot imagine what it'd do to dialogue or the story if you took it.

Reaction score
I doubt that potion will be returning. I think it ****ed off and scarred so many people that they decided to do away with it. Not to mention that I cannot imagine what it'd do to dialogue or the story if you took it.
I wouldnt by any means use it.

Tylendel

Reaction score
I see no point of it since u can start a game male or female

However the games does have support for transvestite males and females w/o negative consequences

Status
Not open for further replies.