• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Sex problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

forerunnerFox

Sex problems.

I feel weird posting this, but anyway has anyone have been having problems having sex with their wife. I am at the point where the next quest i am going on is supposed to be a long time and i won't be able to see my family and I wanted to have a son before I left. I've tried getting her to follow me to the bed, flirting, giving her gifts, etc and nothing seems to work. Is anyone else having problems with this or may know of a way to fix this. Thanks. xD :D

ForerunnerFox

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Re: Sex problems.

LOL I almost had you deleted as a spammer with that title :lol:

Sorry about that - you got placed in the moderation queue but someone with the game should be along shortly to help you out :thumbsup:

H

HSC MCMLXXXVII

Having the same problem. It says to just have the person follow you to a bed, but sometimes even the follow function doesn't work.

Y

Yoyomaniac

^ gz on your first post :D And welcome to the forums

Amanda

I'M DE WEEEEINER!
Reaction score

I can't figure it out either!

M

McFroger3

I did it once, and cant figure out how i did it lol.

Chicken Chaser

Chicken Chaser
Premium
Reaction score

If she/he asks for it you need to use the Thumb Up expression.

T

Trimbl

what you need is the "come back to my place" expression which you can get at the Bowerstone Bookstore by buying a book. THen when your wife want sex use the expression on her and she will follow you. Finally activate a bed and you will get to make the beast with 2 backs

bill

Reaction score

Lol I was stuck on this too, at the same time in the story you were/are at.

If the option of giving a thumbs up or down doesn't appear on your Dpad then you'll have to do it manually by pressing RB then go into social and then choosing the thumbs up action. This should enable her to follow you where you then go to your bed inside your house which will allow you to have protected or unprotected sex.

BEWARE:

Right when you come back and visit her she'll show you your son. Then after that she'll be in a very bad mood and then divorce you bringing your son along with here. I've tried giving her gifts to try and win her back but she didn't show any interest in me. Now I've lost my wife and my boy, but in return I gained 100 Evil points and -200 Renown. BEWARE.

It may be different with you, I think she didn't like me that much anyways. I'm spec'd towards evil and I've been doing some of them Assassination jobs a bit which drives everyone crazy and myself aswell when I work at the Blacksmith because there's so much shouting "Please don't kill me!"

Anyways yeah.

D

DocFanzo

Even when she propositions though, I've been experiencing problems with it not even putting the thumbs up on my wheel. The Gift option just stays there.

KaveX

Witcher
Premium
Reaction score

Get her Love up enough and Ask her to bed using one of the 'Flirty' expressions. You can also do the Thumbs up if she asks you.

D

DocFanzo

Still can't get it. Maybe I just don't have the right expressions yet. I don't particularly want to, I'm just concerned of her leaving cause on my Family tab it says she wants sex. Going for Good on this character.

Watson

Reaction score

If you propose it and she accepts and you're near a bed, hover over the bed and press A. It should come up with protected / unprotected sex instead of how long you want to sleep.

Remember...

Without proper guard, children attack

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

I laughed so hard at the thread title.

Keaton

Apple Junkie
Reaction score

McFroger3;220186 said:
Reply to Topic: Sex Problems

I did it once, and cant figure out how i did it lol.

^I actually laughed harder at that :D

BubbaH

Reaction score

when i got laid (lol) i started of by buying a book from the bookstore in bowerstone which teaches you the "Come over to my place" expression. Then i use it and she gets on and YEAAAA

Caboose

Immortal Warrior
Reaction score

What you need is the "Come back to my place" expression which you can purchase from the bowerstone book store which is two doors down from the potion shop near the bridge and then use that on your spouse, prostitute, random hooker etc and you can do it like they do on the discovery channel

hobbes_pwn

Man's Best Friend...Hobbe
Reaction score

forerunnerFox;219530 said:
I feel weird posting this, but anyway has anyone have been having problems having sex with their wife. I am at the point where the next quest i am going on is supposed to be a long time and i won't be able to see my family and I wanted to have a son before I left. I've tried getting her to follow me to the bed, flirting, giving her gifts, etc and nothing seems to work. Is anyone else having problems with this or may know of a way to fix this. Thanks. xD :D

ForerunnerFox

You actually sound like you calling up some love agency.. Oh wait i shouldn't treat this as a jokesorry :(

Keaton;220791 said:
^I actually laughed harder at that :D

Hahahaha agreed

Amanda

I'M DE WEEEEINER!
Reaction score

I found the problem. I went to the book store in Bowerstone and bought the 'Come to my place' expression. This is how you ask someone to have sex with you and following that I had a child.

EDIT: Like Caboose said! :p

Keaton

Apple Junkie
Reaction score

Congratulations on your new arrival! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.