• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

shadow temple help!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

me11o7

Reaction score
shadow temple help!!!!

i beat the game im pretty sure i am with the light(dont really want to be) and i went to the shadow place and killed everything there including the shadow guy. how do i become a follower of the dark????

gametag: KSI POSEIDONson

dunderri

Reaction score
Re: shadow temple help!!!!

The Temple of Shadows in Rookridge?

If you killed creatures like Hollow Men and stuff there then you can't become evil by sacrificing people at the wheel. If you're just looking to be bad, go to Bloodstone and just kill people.

Recycled Human

Reaction score

If you saved the temple of light before going through the spire then the shadow temple is destroyed. You could easily get through the game to the point where you can start sacrificing people. I'd wager the whole process would take an hour. If you just want to be evil then follow dunderri's advice. Good luck!

Skorm's Boss

Nasty Bugger
Reaction score

me11o7;410323 said:
I beat the game I'm pretty sure I am with the light(don’t really want to be) and I went to the shadow place and killed everything there including the shadow guy. How do I become a follower of the dark????

gametag: KSI POSEIDONson

Restart the game!

Let me explain, half way through the game, just before you go to the spire, you receive a mission to either help the temple of light fight off the shadow worshippers or help the shadow worshippers wipe out the temple of light. When you return from the spire which ever you didn't help will no longer exist. If you didn't help either (if you went to the spire without completing the mission) then the shadow worshippers will have won. However if you've killed everyone from the temple of shadows you won't be able to join up, so...

Restart the game! o_O

That1guy

Reaction score

Yeah you have to choose the mission where you kill a bunch of people in oakfield or the shadow Tempe won't work anymore. Sorry but you will have to start another character

Status
Not open for further replies.