• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Shadow Theresa? *spoilers*

Reaction score
Shadow Theresa? *spoilers*

While doing the quest for reaver, returning a seal to the shadow court, i noticed the two shadow court guys on the left and right look like temple of light/shadow monks, but the one in the middle is just like theresa, theresa seems to know alot about the shadow court, do you think its meant or just lazyness (using the same character model)

Wallace

MeeKrob
Reaction score
Re: Shadow Theresa? *spoilers*

Just laziness I would suspect. Theresa just knows a bunch because she is the oldest hag in the world. I thought it was kind of stupid though to re-use the model. All of the shadows sound like dudes and Theresa's pose is particularly feminine. I guess even the shadows have fags.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

I'll have to check that out next time I go do the quest. I just got to bloodstone, so it should be coming up shortly. I'll even try to take a screenshot for you if I remember! ;):D

Reaction score

I only just noticed recently, my 3rd or so playthrough, screenshot would be great!

Arld

WTB Deus Ex 3
Reaction score

I agree with Wallace, spare the fag part (as that doesn't make any sense...). I believe Lionhead merely re-used the model, instead of actually intended to make her Theresa. But who knows, perhaps Peter has held secrets of Theresa that we do not know of yet. Perhaps the shadow court will be involved even more in the future, and maybe it could be the shadow of Theresa's "darker nature". Only time reveals, I guess.

It's merely my speculation, though.

Blestb

Colour me intrigued
Reaction score

Ser Graeme;428450 said:
But who knows, perhaps Peter has held secrets of Theresa that we do not know of yet.

You don't say...

Arld

WTB Deus Ex 3
Reaction score

Well after all, not much of Theresa is known. Surely some part of it was explained throughout the released series, but there are many, many things some of us wonder about still. Theresa's definitely my most favourite character, and I'm extremely anxious to know more about her than I do already.

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score

Ser Graeme;428523 said:
Well after all, not much of Theresa is known. Surely some part of it was explained throughout the released series, but there are many, many things some of us wonder about still. Theresa's definitely my most favourite character, and I'm extremely anxious to know more about her than I do already.

Trivia!

When the devs started developing See the Future, the overall theme of the Snowglobe was setting up the things for Fable I (as in, you introduced the cheating husband to the lover, you gave a drink to the guy who has to pee, you gave Rosie the bear to the bully, etc.) anyway the surprise ending was that, Theresa would have opened the gate to Oakvale so the bandits could get thru.

All of this is non-canon though, as it was a mere proposition.

Wallace

MeeKrob
Reaction score

Ser Graeme;428450 said:
I agree with Wallace, spare the fag part (as that doesn't make any sense...).

Ridiculous. It makes total mutherfawking sense. I was proving a point, that even apparitions from other dimentions and of pure evil can have gay people as well.

GrimWhim

Reaction score

II Knight-Of-Blades II;428243 said:
While doing the quest for reaver, returning a seal to the shadow court, i noticed the two shadow court guys on the left and right look like temple of light/shadow monks, but the one in the middle is just like theresa, theresa seems to know alot about the shadow court, do you think its meant or just lazyness (using the same character model)

I think you read the Wiki and then decided to post this.

Most likely it was just the developers reusing Theresa's character model. Many, many developers do this so it wouldn't surprise me at all.

Arld

WTB Deus Ex 3
Reaction score

The Tyrant Lord;428556 said:
Trivia!

When the devs started developing See the Future, the overall theme of the Snowglobe was setting up the things for Fable I (as in, you introduced the cheating husband to the lover, you gave a drink to the guy who has to pee, you gave Rosie the bear to the bully, etc.) anyway the surprise ending was that, Theresa would have opened the gate to Oakvale so the bandits could get thru.

All of this is non-canon though, as it was a mere proposition.
I am confused still. Are you saying that the Snowglobe could be in direct relation with the happenings prior to the bandit attack on Oakvale, whereas Theresa might've foreseen it (as said in Fable), but also could've possibly caused it (beside the fact that Jack of Blades and the bandits were searching for those who belong to the bloodline)?

Rat

Kicker Of Hobbes
Reaction score

Ah, but we all know Theresa is morally ambiguous. We all know she is anything but a saint. Based on the events in Fable 2, anyway.

But it probably was just devs trying to cut some time.

Wallace

MeeKrob
Reaction score

GrimWhim;428569 said:
I think you read the Wiki and then decided to post this.

Most likely it was just the developers reusing Theresa's character model. Many, many developers do this so it wouldn't surprise me at all.

I noticed the shadow before reading the Wiki. I was like "Wtf" and then I was going to post a topic on it, and then I was like fug it, then I had a glass of chocolate milk. But the moral of the story is not to jump to conclusions. Homedawg.

GrimWhim

Reaction score

Wallace;428576 said:
I noticed the shadow before reading the Wiki. I was like "Wtf" and then I was going to post a topic on it, and then I was like fug it, then I had a glass of chocolate milk. But the moral of the story is not to jump to conclusions. Homedawg.

I have proof of said conclusion jumping, therefore, go shove a glass of chocolate milk up your experience orb.

:realmad:

LyNxY yO

Reaction score

Lionhead are Lazy Peeps yO

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score

Ser Graeme;428574 said:
I am confused still. Are you saying that the Snowglobe could be in direct relation with the happenings prior to the bandit attack on Oakvale, whereas Theresa might've foreseen it (as said in Fable), but also could've possibly caused it (beside the fact that Jack of Blades and the bandits were searching for those who belong to the bloodline)?
It's non-canon, so no.

But if it was, that'd be it.

Wallace

MeeKrob
Reaction score

GrimWhim;428582 said:
I have proof of said conclusion jumping, therefore, go shove a glass of chocolate milk up your experience orb.

:realmad:

Thats ****ed up man. I thought we were homedawgs.

:'(

-Sound of heart breaking into 666 pieces-

GrimWhim

Reaction score

Wallace;428615 said:
Thats ****ed up man. I thought we were homedawgs.

:'(

-Sound of heart breaking into 666 pieces-

No sir, I have no homediggitydawgs.

Also, that's a very odd number of pieces for your heart to break into.

DeadDemon

Reaction score

If his heart broke into six hundred and sixty six pieces, every one of those pieces could become an evil soul-gem that would lead to the destruction of the world if connected. Or something like that. Anyways, Theresa might or might not be part of the Shadow dudes; even if she is, I doubt it will play a significant role in anything.