• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Shadow Theresa? *spoilers*

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Shadow Theresa? *spoilers*

Here's my screenshot. And Now that I sit there during that screenshot and STARE at the model for the middle Shadow thing, the more I agree they wither used Thereasa just because they could. And shadowed her out a bit.

MVC-007F.jpg

And here's a random one of Theresa for comparison

fable2f.jpg

White_Howler

Werewolf Sage
Reaction score
Re: Shadow Theresa? *spoilers*

They DO sort of look alike now that both pictures are side by side...

Bookwyrm12

Reaction score
Theresa's clothes are pretty generic anyway, they probably thought they could get away with it. Anyway, I doubt the Fable team would go that deep, they seemed to work pretty hard in Fable 1 & TLC but 2 and 3 were so plain (even with the unique idea for Fable 3, they still managed to somehow make it cliché in the end)
Basically, I don't think they have either the capacity or the will to make an actual twist in the plot.

LeafySuburb

a l'espirit libre
Reaction score
Theresa's clothes are pretty generic anyway, they probably thought they could get away with it. Anyway, I doubt the Fable team would go that deep, they seemed to work pretty hard in Fable 1 & TLC but 2 and 3 were so plain (even with the unique idea for Fable 3, they still managed to somehow make it cliché in the end)
Basically, I don't think they have either the capacity or the will to make an actual twist in the plot.
That's because unlike Fable I/II, Lionhead no longer cares about plot consistency or continuing the series in a logical fashion. Both Fable I and II had connections with the old Kingdom but Lionhead completely ditched that idea when they had the brain aneurism known as "Fable III". Peter Molynuex, although previously a brilliant game director, seems to be running out of idea's. Lets just hope they rethink the revolutionary idea. They screwed up Fable II by giving it a generic time period. 500 years and you have a flintlock mechanism THAT reliable? Too many plot inconsistencies... too many conflicting events.

ssjcb1186

Hypocritical Bitch
Reaction score
4 Months old...necro? Everyone knows the truth? You're not even on-topic...