• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Shield help??

S41NT

Is there anything left?
Reaction score
Shield help??

Ok, so first of all, no I am not trying to make a fully functional shield or anything like that. What I am trying to do is actually quite different.

I have always thought it would be cool to be able to just have a shield on your back, like a decoration. So I decided to try this with Nosotros's shield. I retextured it to a light gray color because I never liked the original color of it, and then I swapped the mesh of the quiver with it. When I loaded up Fable I was reminded of how large this shield is. :lol: So I went back to rescale it to the right size and all that fun stuff. Well now it is smaller and looks more normal but I have another problem.

The fact that the shield is about half a foot away from his back really doesn't bother me. It's just that the shield is so high up it looks more like it's hanging from his neck rather than his back.

9-26-200921700PM.jpg

9-26-200921704PM.jpg

9-26-200921708PM.jpg

Any ideas about how to lower the shield?? Anything would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

S41NT

Is there anything left?
Reaction score
Re: Shield help??

Hmm, I did not think of that. That's a great idea, I'm gonna have to go try that out. Thanks, John!