• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Shops never open?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhood133

Reaction score
I just finished the story and now none of the shops are open. i bought a lot of them and whenever i go into them it says i am breakign and entering. can someone help me out.

xxpookstahstarxx

Reaction score
I haven't yet finished the game, but apparently, if you make all the good choices while you are king or queen and don't raise enough money to save the people of Albion, then the shops close because there is no one to run them and no one to shop in them (other than your character). Hope this helps!

BringSegaBack

Reaction score
I'm having the same problem as well, I only saved a few citizens... I'm generally concerned with getting all the achievements, so I buy the store, open the door, and steal whatever I may need.

BringSegaBack

Reaction score
I also just took a look at my income and found out that if you took the "benevolent" route as king, the majority of the shops you opened and recieved income from will close down, although my rent income has stayed the same. (i.e. - I've lost about 5000 gold per shop payment after completing the game)

Status
Not open for further replies.