• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Sibling rivalry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GhostlyIcicle

I'm so lazy that...
Reaction score
Re: Sibling rivalry.

Gheb;419871 said:
He says something like "The people of Albion will obey me or they will die".

Maybe all the tyranny and enslavement he uses is for a greater good of strengthening Albion from possible Aurora attacks, or Logan might be unaware of Auroras existence and is merely a generic tyrant.

Only time will tell.

"This is my Albion. It's people will do as I say... Or they will die..."
Is what he says ^_^
Yeh I could agree with that Aurora theory, maybe he's acting toward the greater good of Albion, and the means will be worth the ends. Maybe he's just misunderstood. Or, yeh, maybe he's just a flat-out tyrant, with more power than he knows what to do with :lol:

GrimWhim

Reaction score

GhostlyIcicle;419880 said:
"This is my Albion. It's people will do as I say... Or they will die..."
Is what he says ^_^
Yeh I could agree with that Aurora theory, maybe he's acting toward the greater good of Albion, and the means will be worth the ends. Maybe he's just misunderstood. Or, yeh, maybe he's just a flat-out tyrant, with more power than he knows what to do with :lol:

Yes, that's it, thank you! I love that quote. Sure, I may hate Logan but that doesn't stop me from admiring some of the guy's ideals, eh?

From the looks of it though, Logan is your typical tyrant. I'm fine with that but I am curious as to see how big of a part he plays in Fable III. Will we be able to kill him off immediately? Will he be another "Lucien"? Or what?

SimonKalevra

Reaction score

GrimWhim;419886 said:
Yes, that's it, thank you! I love that quote. Sure, I may hate Logan but that doesn't stop me from admiring some of the guy's ideals, eh?

From the looks of it though, Logan is your typical tyrant. I'm fine with that but I am curious as to see how big of a part he plays in Fable III. Will we be able to kill him off immediately? Will he be another "Lucien"? Or what?
I hope we get an epic battle out of this.
Like we after an epic battle we overthrow him, he escapes and come back to finish the fight and after yet another even more epic battle we get to choose to kill him or let him go ^_^
I'll kill reaver first so he doesn't spoil everything - again!

GrimWhim

Reaction score

SimonKalevra;419888 said:
I hope we get an epic battle out of this.
Like we after an epic battle we overthrow him, he escapes and come back to finish the fight and after yet another even more epic battle we get to choose to kill him or let him go ^_^
I'll kill reaver first so he doesn't spoil everything - again!

There are four characters I want to kill or at the very least, see dead. Theresa, Reaver, Logan and Hammer.

Reaver annoyed me with his arrogance and the fact that he shot Barnum.

Theresa has earned my hatred by stealing the Spire from me. My character is a master of Will, why can't I be in control of the Spire?

Logan because he happens to hold a position of power above mine and I do NOT handle authority well. Even if he's the greatest evil villain ever, I want him dead.

Hammer... well, she annoyed the **** out of me with her speech when I chose "Love". "AMG Y DINT U CHOZE 2 BRNG BAK EURYBoDEE U SEFLSH PRIK". I'm sorry, I didn't realize you were the one who wasted ten years in a hellish Spire while making immoral choices or that you were the one who lost his sister, dog, wife and kids all to the same person or that you had to overcome numerous enemies who wanted nothing more than to spit on your corpse just to save the world. I mean, damn, can't I be selfish once?

GhostlyIcicle

I'm so lazy that...
Reaction score

GrimWhim;419886 said:

I'm 100% sure I read somewhere (as usual, can't remember where) that as soon as your about to finish him, he drops a HUGE bombshell. It said "cataclysmic" to really emphasise the vastness of said bombshell. :lol:
I'm banking on it being something to do with your father. Or Aurora.

SimonKalevra

Reaction score

GhostlyIcicle;419916 said:
I'm 100% sure I read somewhere (as usual, can't remember where) that as soon as your about to finish him, he drops a HUGE bombshell. It said "cataclysmic" to really emphasise the vastness of said bombshell. :lol:
Luke.... I AM your Father!

GrimWhim

Reaction score

GhostlyIcicle;419916 said:

I never read that but that's very interesting to hear. Hell, I'd buy the game now just to find out what it is!

Gheb

I ONCE ATE A WHOLE CACTUS
Reaction score

Probably something concerning Aurora, a previous hero or Theresa.

GrimWhim

Reaction score

Gheb;420010 said:
Probably something concerning Aurora, a previous hero or Theresa.

I'm not sure why it would have anything to do with Aurora or Theresa. I mean, maybe there's something in Aurora concerning your family but Theresa is an open book, I don't think she has any secrets that would be "cataclysmic". A previous hero? Hm... doubtful, as far as we know, Reaver is the only one coming back. Or maybe it might deal with Scythe?

Gheb

I ONCE ATE A WHOLE CACTUS
Reaction score

I was thinking either Scythe or the Hero of Bowerstone.

Also, Logan might say "Theresa has been guiding me all along" or something like that.

GrimWhim

Reaction score

Gheb;420021 said:
I was thinking either Scythe or the Hero of Bowerstone.

Also, Logan might say "Theresa has been guiding me all along" or something like that.

Well, I don't see why the character we play in Fable II would have had a secret we don't know about. It seems awfully counterproductive to give us choices only to have our characters pick certain choices for sake of continuity.

Hm... I suppose but Theresa doesn't seem like the evil type. Selfish? Perhaps but I just don't see her as the villain type. Then again, her mother and brother are dead and so is the hero(es) she guided in Fable II... it may have all corrupted her mind.

She would make an interesting villain though.

Status
Not open for further replies.