• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Side quests disapearing...

V

Valid

Side quests disapearing...

I recently painfully found out that some important side quests are no longer available after doing certian man quest quests. Which first off is contrary to most rpgs of a similar nature; i thought doing the main quest was supposed to add side quests not limit them. But, what my real question is, is are there anyother such side quests that will be unable to be compled after doing certain mani quest quests? (excluding the last main quest as i already know that your decision there will alter what side quests you can do)

Ps. I have just completed the spire ten year jump part

A

AltairZero

Re: Side quests disapearing...

Ah yeah, the Spire, a real bitch of a quest. But I haven't noticed any of the side quests going away, mostly because I don't care about the side quests, but you should try and check the Home here. They might have some of the quests and side-quests, so you can figure out which quests you are missing, or are missing after you do the main quests. If you really don't want this to happen, after you have finished the campaign, restart your campaign (like I have), and then just do all the side quests until you finally decide that they're all done and do the main quests.

I hope that this helps.

Altair

V

Valid

the one i was most dissopointed about ws not being able to pay the dude 5k and rebuild westcliff :(

D

deathtomacbeth

Valid;225952 said:
the one i was most dissopointed about ws not being able to pay the dude 5k and rebuild westcliff :(

I did.
It's quite the boomin' city now!
You don't get that much money back though, which ****ed me off.

A

AltairZero

5K Gold? Are you serious? I'll pay you 60K back for the 5K you paid if you so choose.

G

Garth

Finish these before the Spire:
Cold Comfort Farmer OR Red Harvest (help or hinder Giles)
Westcliff Development (invest in Barnum or not... I actually preferred pre-tourist Westcliff)
Defender of the Light OR The Oakfield Massacre (if you choose not to do either you'll automatically net "bad" Oakfield)
And possibly -
The Summoners (Max and Sam, funny pair with the Normanomicon)

Finish these before going to see Reaver after a certain big quest (Theresa will tell you to tie up any lose ends):
Love Hurts (Lady Grey/Gravekeeper)
The Cemetery Mansion (exploring Gravekeeper's crypt)
T.O.B.Y. (you'll know it when you see it; in Bloodstone)
Evil in Wraithmarsh (Sam and Max in trouble again)

V

Valid

thank you... too bad i have already finished the spire and didnt do those quests though...

G

Garth

You're welcome, but I'm sorry to hear that. Hopefully you'll be interested enough in them to start another game after you finish this go around, hm?

Myths Lord

Reaction score

Garth;226073 said:
Finish these before the Spire:
Cold Comfort Farmer OR Red Harvest (help or hinder Giles)
Westcliff Development (invest in Barnum or not... I actually preferred pre-tourist Westcliff)
Defender of the Light OR The Oakfield Massacre (if you choose not to do either you'll automatically net "bad" Oakfield)
And possibly -
The Summoners (Max and Sam, funny pair with the Normanomicon)

Finish these before going to see Reaver after a certain big quest (Theresa will tell you to tie up any lose ends):
Love Hurts (Lady Grey/Gravekeeper)
The Cemetery Mansion (exploring Gravekeeper's crypt)
T.O.B.Y. (you'll know it when you see it; in Bloodstone)
Evil in Wraithmarsh (Sam and Max in trouble again)

Does the till death do us part side quest ever dissapear throughout the game?

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

do any and all side quests before going into main quests. remember the prompt "finish all side quests that you would like to do before moving on"? they don't put it there for no reason.

if you aren't a dedicated completionist in fable, then you will suffer the consequences, as per the games motto.