• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

SideQuests

• Thread starter Heaven's Smile~
  • Start date
H

Heaven's Smile~

SideQuests

Yay! I finished the game! :w00t:

Now I don't know what to do... I can't do Quests anymore so I was wondering if people could tell me about any SideQuests you DON'T need the Guild for? I've done the Orchard Farm one with the ghost and the Oakvale pirate one.

So if you can think of any other's please write them down so I don't have to spend the rest of my Fable days trying hopelessly to impress my two wives and re-killing people in Greatwood eight times a day.

Thank you.

:wub:

jwc2200

Reaction score
Re: SideQuests

Gain ownership of the Bordello, Get Skorms Bow, Get the Sword in the Stone, Fight everything/one in Greatwood with a steel sword(45 Damage), Fish every pre-set fishing spot, Kill everyone in a town so you can buy all the houses and shops then rent them out. If you married, kill them, then marry the opposite gender, beat the kids just to hear them whine, stand in a crowd of chickens and do force push, buy alot of beer and get everyone drunk.
I often start a new game and only use a bow, or only a sword, or only magic, mostly I use no magic. In a new game do not do gold quests til you have become famous(guess ya will need to mod, or at least have freeroam to do some teleporters to places ya can't get to without doing the quests){I will help with that}. There is a thread about things to do after you beat the game. I can't remember how to search it though.

Good luck, have fun

DarkRage

Choose your fortune
Reaction score

if u done the game when ur charecter is good, do it again when ur charecter is evil

B

Block

jwc2200;194951 said:
beat the kids just to hear them whine, stand in a crowd of chickens and do force push

That made me lol, going to try that now, thanks for them. :D

M

Mighty Averix

Wow that's an impressive list, i've gotta try those.:lol: +rep