• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Sig Battle #27 Poll

Who made the best sig?

• Necromancer

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • CheezMcNASTY

• D3m190d

• §ephiroxa§

Votes: 8 47.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
My Entry:
HirudegarnSig.jpg

CheezMcNASTY's Entry:
krakenwithtext.jpg

D3m190d's Entry:
dragonmashupd3m190d.png

§ephiroxa§' Entry:

Gikoku

Smells like poo.
Town Guard
Reaction score
My vote went to Sephiroxas earlier.

Relinquished Reality

Mutilation for Cats!
Reaction score
aww this is my kind of theme. i forgot to enter. Sephi and cheez are both really good, but im leaning more towards sephis.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score
I voted for Demi's Cause I liked it right when I saw it, except for the wing being cut off on the left side. Plus I don't wanna vote for mine this time. :D

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score
I voted for Demi's Cause I liked it right when I saw it, except for the wing being cut off on the left side. Plus I don't wanna vote for mine this time. :D
The original image already had it cut off. =|
And I'm not so pro that I can draw new parts of wing... But thank you for one vote, nonetheless! ^^

I honestly have no idea who I'm going to give my vote, though...

queenofdisco

Premium
Reaction score
I'm loving sephi's sig, raw power rawr. My vote>Sephi

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score
I got... Three votes? SERIOUSLY?? Thanks, other-two-unknown-people! :p
And debating whether my vote goes to myself, or 'Roxas (Will that be her nick, from me?). xD I like 'em both... Oh well, we'll see. She's gonna win anyway. ^^

queenofdisco

Premium
Reaction score
Yours is really rather good Demi, I would of voted for it if the text was abit more subtle and blended the pink doesn't suit the image, you're getting alot better each time though.

Azer249

Reaction score
Agreed the only 2 faults in demis is the cut of wing. The text, Could be improved in my eyes by just making a small text in the colours of the backround. Just use the colour selector to make the text the same colour and smaller and try and use transparency and that sort of thing to make it blend into the backround.

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score
Yours is really rather good Demi, I would of voted for it if the text was abit more subtle and blended the pink doesn't suit the image, you're getting alot better each time though.
Agreed the only 2 faults in demis is the cut of wing. The text, Could be improved in my eyes by just making a small text in the colours of the backround. Just use the colour selector to make the text the same colour and smaller and try and use transparency and that sort of thing to make it blend into the backround.
Thank you, and thank you. It's too bad, though, that the original image of the left dragon already had it's wing cut off. =( Otherwise it would apparently be way better. And I see where you guys are going with the text, but I think it's better on the one I entered for #28. ^^

Anyway, it's great to be getting better, and to have people notice it. :p

Arld

WTB Deus Ex 3
Reaction score
I loved the signature of Cheez. Gives a nice touch to the feeling overall, though it's hard to see what it actually represents. Nice, nonetheless.

jb0wns

Sword Pro ;)
Reaction score
ive gotta sayi love the look of §ephiroxa§ so he gets my vote but i think everyone has done really well. it looks as if the quality of sigs has gone up

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score
IT's okay. Happens all the time. ;)

jb0wns

Sword Pro ;)
Reaction score
is there anyone else that i should no is a girl or woman??