• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Sig Battle #31

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
And we're back with the normal sig battles! This theme is a little bit out of the ordinary though. This week, you guys will be making signature battle advertisements. Not only will the winner of this week get the same recognition that any winner gets, but their sig will also be put into my forum signature (and anybody else's signature that wishes to advertise the sig battles) in order to draw more attention to the sig battles. The same rules still apply. There are dimension limits, you must sign your name, etc., but it would be wise to put "ProjectEgo Signature Battles" or something else of that nature onto your sig.

I've never tried this theme on previous forum sites, so I hope it is well received and entries are submitted.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
done. it's rather simple, but i aimed to have it jump out more than anything else.

sigadvertr.png

queenofdisco

Premium
Reaction score
Nice sig theme, and I see cheez has actually put effort into it this time. :p Very cool sig Cheez ;)

Gikoku

Smells like poo.
Town Guard
Reaction score
I'll have something for this one.

Rano

Legend
Reaction score
Should I or shouldn't I... :/

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
Come on guys, not much time left. I'll wait until pretty late on Friday, but let's not make this a sig battle without a poll! ^_^

Arld

WTB Deus Ex 3
Reaction score
I'll hopefully get mine up by tonight. Depends on the situation at work.

Rano

Legend
Reaction score
LOL just one submission sorry I didn't have time this week to make one.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
Well, I guess it's just Cheez then. If somebody posts another sig before midnight (which is just under an hour and a half for me), then I'll start the poll on Saturday and keep it open for six days instead of a full week. Otherwise, Cheez is the winner since I don't take submissions after Friday.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
Well, I guess that's it then. Cheez is the winner. Congrats man, you really beat the sh*t out of everyone else's signature! :lol:

Azer249

Reaction score
Ahhh ide make one but i have to go bed now :( its like 12pm here. i would have done one ill just do one for the next one damn. :L

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
i'd like to request a poll as a formality. since there isn't going to be any other use for a poll thread.

what can i say guys, i set out for victory just like everyone else. i put on my victory pants, have a bowl of cereal and melted gold for breakfast, and punch my house to propel the world so i'm taken to my destination just like everyone else. what did i have that the other submissions didn't this week? simple. a pet cat.

better luck next week. this was some tough competition.

Gikoku

Smells like poo.
Town Guard
Reaction score
.. Guess I kinda forgot about this. I feel bad.