• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Sig Battle #35 Poll

Who made the best sig?

• L0ki

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Necromancer

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Gikoku

Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Khalin

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • TRF

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • §ephiroxa§

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
By the way, what does "ahdn" mean? I don't think I've seen that acronym before. Maybe I've been living under an e-rock, lol.

It's not an acronym, it's just an extreme typo that was supposed to say "hand". :lol:

Khalin

Reaction score
It's not an acronym, it's just an extreme typo that was supposed to say "hand". :lol:
Oh, LOL wow I feel stupid now, I actually went on google to see what "ahdn" meant, but all I got was "A Hard Day's Night" by The Beatles.

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Well alright, fair enough.

I didn't mean any offense. But speaking as a sketch artist myself, I like the drawing just not so much the signature.

Khalin

Reaction score
I didn't mean any offense. But speaking as a sketch artist myself, I like the drawing just not so much the signature.
Don't worry, I meant it when I said that's fair. It would be silly of me to expect every single person here to like my sig, lol. And like I said, I have a different aesthetic for signatures than most people do.

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score
Oh, LOL wow I feel stupid now, I actually went on google to see what "ahdn" meant, but all I got was "A Hard Day's Night" by The Beatles.
You fell stupid? I made an extreme typo. :p Anyway, where did you get the thought that I had trouble believing you did everything yourself? I was just not sure how much was drawn by hand (HAND, YEAH I got it right), and how much stuff may have been edited with the computer, if that was done at all. I do believe it was all you.

Hm, now I do want to make AHDN an acronym. xD
''Awesome, Hail D3m190d's Name'', whenever you don't care what someone says, and has better stuff to do. Awesome = Alright, Sure, Whatever. Slightly sarcastic agreeing with what has been told.
Hail D3m190d's Name = The thing that person should be doing, rather than what he or she just did. :p
Yeah, so I felt like boosting my ego a little bit. Got a problem? Yeah? AHDN.
(Sorry, it just came to me. :wat:)

...Yeah.... Soooo, anyway, good drawing right there, Khalin.

Khalin

Reaction score
You fell stupid? I made an extreme typo. :p Anyway, where did you get the thought that I had trouble believing you did everything yourself? I was just not sure how much was drawn by hand (HAND, YEAH I got it right), and how much stuff may have been edited with the computer, if that was done at all. I do believe it was all you.
Oh haha, I see I see. But yeah, all my stuff is from scratch.

...Yeah.... Soooo, anyway, good drawing right there, Khalin.
Thanks! And good work on the new acronym. Time to popularize it now.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
Well, looks like Khalin won by just one vote. First entry, first win. Nice job. :thumbsup:

Khalin

Reaction score
Well, looks like Khalin won by just one vote. First entry, first win. Nice job. :thumbsup:
Oh wow, I forgot about this. I know this is a few days late, but thanks! I wasn't even expecting to win this one at all so I'm very flattered. I might try participating again later.

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score
NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOO
i did not get to vote, i have to come back here more often
its a hard call between TRF and Khalin though.... but i think i would go with TRF just cus he also has the famous line :p

Khalin

Reaction score
Aw, gosh thanks guys. I appreciate the post-votes, hehe.