• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Sig Battle #35

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
This battle's theme is RPGs. I'm currently debating about whether I should enter my Fable 3 sig that I'm using right now or whether I should make a Pokemon sig. Hmm... :unsure:

L0ki

The Six Gun Caballero
Reaction score
This battle's theme is RPGs. I'm currently debating about whether I should enter my Fable 3 sig that I'm using right now or whether I should make a Pokemon sig. Hmm... :unsure:

Pokemon. You just don't see those much these days.

L0ki

The Six Gun Caballero
Reaction score
If MMORPG's count, then here's my entry:

l0kisignaturerfonline.jpg

My character in his Mech on RF Online, again, made that a few years ago.

If not, it's cool.

I also have these (not entering these, cause these I did for a friend and they don't have a name or previous name of mine, I just want to show them off):

oogles001.jpg

gargl001.jpg

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score
Gargl Bargl! Heh, awesome.

Weeeeeell, I'm still thinking of what to enter, this time. I couldn't think of anything last time, I hope it doesn't repeat itself.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
Screw it, I'm just going with my Fable 3 sig.

Fable3Sig2.jpg

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score
My entry:

FINALFANTASYXIIIVer2.png

Reactions: TRF

Khalin

Reaction score
ranyu-sig-3.jpg

Hm, I'll enter mine. I recently made it just for these forums based off of my art for my Fable I character. Not really expecting to win, but why not.

Zjuggernaut

Just plain talented!
Reaction score
These are all looking nice. Waiting for more now. :)

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score
princeofcreedd3m190dfin.png

OMFG, The Prince with Altaïr? Well, thank Ubisoft, for these awesome characters.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think Prince of Persia is an RPG, and Assassin's Creed definitely isn't an RPG.

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think Prince of Persia is an RPG, and Assassin's Creed definitely isn't an RPG.
But... I thought RPG stood for Role Playing Game... And Prince of Persia and Assassin's Creed are Games in which you Play a Role. So I figured I'd do that, and it was 100% correct... But if you think otherwise, then, well curse all that time I spent for it. Ò_ó'

Then I'll have to think of a game in which playing a role actually makes it an RPG... =|
Of course, that brings the question 'What is an RPG?'. By now, I'm confused, and I just don't know... :/
What MAKES a friggin' RPG??

L0ki

The Six Gun Caballero
Reaction score
But... I thought RPG stood for Role Playing Game... And Prince of Persia and Assassin's Creed are Games in which you Play a Role. So I figured I'd do that, and it was 100% correct... But if you think otherwise, then, well curse all that time I spent for it. Ò_ó'

Then I'll have to think of a game in which playing a role actually makes it an RPG... =|
Of course, that brings the question 'What is an RPG?'. By now, I'm confused, and I just don't know... :/
What MAKES a friggin' RPG??

I think they meant classic genre RPG. Final fantasy, breath of fire, dragon warrior (dragon quest), shining force, etc. Type of RPG.

Personally, I look at AC and PoP more of action/adventure type of games, more than I do as rpg's.

Don't feel bad, though. If that's the genre style they're looking for, I don't think my sig should be entered neither, cause mmorpg's are different than you traditional rpg's.

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score
I think they meant classic genre RPG. Final fantasy, breath of fire, dragon warrion (dragon quest), shining force, etc. Type of RPG.

Personally, I look at AC and PoP more of action/adventure type of games, more than I do as rpg's.
Uhhmmmm... Alright, I give up, without a definition of RPG, I can't find one.

L0ki

The Six Gun Caballero
Reaction score

Yeah, it's more of what the host considers an RPG in all honesty. As I stated earlier, mine is of an MMORPG which isn't a traditional style RPG and actually may or may not be entered into this contest.

L0ki

The Six Gun Caballero
Reaction score

Here's a general definition:

click here

For video game reference, look under Varieties, and under Varieties, look at Elrctonic Media.

Rano

Legend
Reaction score
I should install photoshop again... I miss the sig battles :( And Gikoku's sig just gave me an orga** :p Kidding but it's really nice three thumbs up ;)

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score

If that were the case, it would be much too broad. Just about every game out there these days has the player 'playing a role'. But like L0ki said, those two are action adventure games.

Well, just check the definition that L0ki posted a link to. If you still can't figure it out, just go to the Wikipedia page for a game you would want to do a sig on and check the genre.