• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Sig Battle #36

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
And we're back! This week's sig battle theme is the future!

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score
The future! *Gasp* I'm quite sure I'm able to come upt with something for this one. ^_^

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Hmm, interesting.

Rano

Legend
Reaction score
Guess who's back :p I made 3 versions I didn't know which one to submit... Don't worry Necro I will clearly say which one I want to use at the end of the week. :)

futureg.png

rano1.png

rano.png

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
Guess who's back :p I made 3 versions I didn't know which one to submit... Don't worry Necro I will clearly say which one I want to use at the end of the week. :)

futureg.png

rano1.png

rano.png

That first one looks incredible =O

TRF

The Original Sparrow
Reaction score
I think the second looks the best, Rano.

Khalin

Reaction score
I'm a little "sig'd out" since I just made the one I use for these forums and I'm currently working on one to use for another forum that I go to, so I don't think I'm going to participate. That and, I'm not really sure what I'd do for a "future" theme aside from very skeptical and dreadful ideas that are depressing to think about.

Hey, I don't suppose the people putting in entries would feel inclined to give a brief description on how it relates to the future? I'm actually genuinely curious about what kinds of thoughts run through peoples' minds on this.

I like this one the best.

Rano

Legend
Reaction score
I'm a little "sig'd out" since I just made the one I use for these forums and I'm currently working on one to use for another forum that I go to, so I don't think I'm going to participate. That and, I'm not really sure what I'd do for a "future" theme aside from very skeptical and dreadful ideas that are depressing to think about.

Hey, I don't suppose the people putting in entries would feel inclined to give a brief description on how it relates to the future? I'm actually genuinely curious about what kinds of thoughts run through peoples' minds on this.

I like this one the best.

Well basically I first wanted to make a sig about Back to the Future but I couldn't find any good HQ pic since it's an old movie.
Then I decided to take this one because it looks futuristic to me and the girl in it looks cool. :p

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
not exactly what i had in mind originally, but i felt like paying homage to spicoli from fast times at ridgemont high.
stoner comedies.....

tighmtravel.jpg

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Well basically I first wanted to make a sig about Back to the Future but I couldn't find any good HQ pic since it's an old movie.
Then I decided to take this one because it looks futuristic to me and the girl in it looks cool. :p

Ah I remember that old drawing, and the artist as well. I'm surprised you didn't know it's Ghost in the Shell. :p

Rano

Legend
Reaction score
I remember that old drawing, and the artist as well. I'm surprised you didn't know it's Ghost in the Shell. :p

I did know actually lol thanks for reminding me. You made a sig about it as well right?

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score
I did know actually lol thanks for reminding me. You made a sig about it as well right?

Nah, not yet I didn't. I've thought it about it though, I still have the image on my HDD.