• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Sig Battle #38

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
Finally, after two themes and almost a whole month, we have another sig battle going! :D The theme will be a little different this time in that it's not really meant to inspire the creation of aesthetically pleasing and beautiful works of art, but rather more comical signatures that can bring us laughs and entertainment. The theme is internet memes! I'm hoping (and expecting) that this one will get more participants than the last two themes.

L0ki

The Six Gun Caballero
Reaction score
Finally, after two themes and almost a whole month, we have another sig battle going! :D The theme will be a little different this time in that it's not really meant to inspire the creation of aesthetically pleasing and beautiful works of art, but rather more comical signatures that can bring us laughs and entertainment. The theme is internet memes! I'm hoping (and expecting) that this one will get more participants than the last two themes.

Omg. I <3 you. Gonna get to work on it now. Well, tomorrow, 'cause I'm too tired now.

L0ki

The Six Gun Caballero
Reaction score
Here's my entry.

entry001.jpg

L0ki

The Six Gun Caballero
Reaction score
So, do I win this one, as well? Haha.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
It would seem so. Congrats once again. :lol:

L0ki

The Six Gun Caballero
Reaction score
Haha. Thank you. Seems it's been pretty slow recently with the competitions. I'm sure people are just waiting for the right one.