• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Sigil of Baphomet

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
... And with a **** sigh, he entered the cavern knowing not what dwelt inside.
He awoke from the dream, confused, it was th* same dream every night, he is holding a torch; sighs and enters the catacombs, then he wakes up. ***** clutched his pillow, and thought about the dream for what felt like an e**rn*ty, he then arose to go to the restroom. As ***** passed the hallway, he smelt someth**g strange, he released his bladder, and washed his hands, when he turned hew saw a ******** which was ******** face to face with him, it's breath smelt of ***** and pain. It was at that moment that ***** realized his dreams were more real than he could imagine, faced with the horror staring at him with a lustful gaze, it seemed to eat him from the inside out as he was paralyzed with incredible pain and *******.

**********************************************************************************

When we arrived, all they found was some **** and a ****** which matched no known creature, an inscription on the wall written in ***** which to this day haunts my, and even I begin to dream what he dreamed of. This inscription read '*****, **** *********'

**********************************************************************************

I saw the creature today, and I know it will take me tonight, it's hideous gaze, it leaves me breathless...