• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Skorm vs Avo

Skorm vs Avo,who would win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

JBL

Saber
Reaction score
Re: Skorm vs Avo

Hello Arc.

A

Arckon

hey jbl you should really empty your pm folder

JBL

Saber
Reaction score

I've been pretty busy lately, on and off the forums so..uh...sorry. :(

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

JBL said:
You gotta nice tattoo, Drakan. It's cool. ^_^ :p :neo:

Thanks alot ^_^

JBL

Saber
Reaction score

Dark Drakan said:
Thanks alot ^_^

No prob. I was gonna get a tattoo, but my older brother said women look crazy with tattoos.:unsure:

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

JBL said:
No prob. I was gonna get a tattoo, but my older brother said women look crazy with tattoos.:unsure:

My girlfreind has one and it looks nice, i will have to get a picture or something.

D

DrZoid

JBL said:

Don't listen to your brother about it then. lol.

Dark Drakan said:
My girlfreind has one and it looks nice, i will have to get a picture or something.

My girlfriend says she'll never get one but my sister is planning on getting one of those lower back ones or something (sounds kinda chavvy to me but its her skin)

I plan on getting a kind of star on my wrist... Then I'll wait till im 18 if I want ot get any others.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

DrZoid said:
My girlfriend says she'll never get one but my sister is planning on getting one of those lower back ones or something (sounds kinda chavvy to me but its her skin)

I plan on getting a kind of star on my wrist... Then I'll wait till im 18 if I want ot get any others.

Very popular for them to have them on their lower back, alittle to popular really. Stars are quite popular, my mate has a pentagram tattooed on his wrist lol and about 9 more elsewhere.

My girlfreinds is lower stomach and just below waistband of trousers ;) (to the right not in the centre)

D

DrZoid

Dark Drakan said:
Very popular for them to have them on their lower back, alittle to popular really. Stars are quite popular, my mate has a pentagram tattooed on his wrist lol and about 9 more elsewhere.

Seems a bit stuipid to get a tattoo of something thats just popular at the time, since your gonna have it for the rest of your life.

And I chose to just get a small star on my wrist cos I didn't want to get any big tattoos jsut yet in case I regreted what I chose/decided to have done in a few years time and was stuck wearing long sleeved shirts constantly.

...and i hate wearing long sleeved shirts lol.

Anyway. How did a thread about some Fable gods turn into a convo about tattoos!? :lol:

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

DrZoid said:
Seems a bit stuipid to get a tattoo of something thats just popular at the time, since your gonna have it for the rest of your life.

And I chose to just get a small star on my wrist cos I didn't want to get any big tattoos jsut yet in case I regreted what I chose/decided to have done in a few years time and was stuck wearing long sleeved shirts constantly.

...and i hate wearing long sleeved shirts lol.

Anyway. How did a thread about some Fable gods turn into a convo about tattoos!? :lol:

Make another thread then ;) (JBL said nice tattoo to me)

Smart to get small one first, best thing to do though is to go to tattoo parlour and check out their designs or give them ideas for a design and have them make you one thats unique to you.

D

DrZoid

Dark Drakan said:
Make another thread then ;) (JBL said nice tattoo to me)

Smart to get small one first, best thing to do though is to go to tattoo parlour and check out their designs or give them ideas for a design and have them make you one thats unique to you.

I think theres enough idiotic threads. And I intended to make my own design if i decide to get any ther tattoos. But I was planning on getting...

th_nautical-star-tattoo-1.gif

...one of those type of stars (but different colours)

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

DrZoid said:
I think theres enough idiotic threads. And I intended to make my own design if i decide to get any ther tattoos. But I was planning on getting...

th_nautical-star-tattoo-1.gif

...one of those type of stars (but different colours)

I dont think it would be Idiotic really at least it wouldnt be a thread about nothing, it would actually have a topic and maybe if any more members have any tattoos they could post pics of them. I thought it might be one of those stars, seen afew designs for them type.

D

DrZoid

Dark Drakan said:
I dont think it would be Idiotic really at least it wouldnt be a thread about nothing, it would actually have a topic and maybe if any more members have any tattoos they could post pics of them. I thought it might be one of those stars, seen afew designs for them type.

Yeah I've seen the design loads of times on tattoo sites and stuff but I don't actually know anyone with that tattoo so figured I'd get it since I like the design and wasn't just getting it to copy some other person's tattoo.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

DrZoid said:
Yeah I've seen the design loads of times on tattoo sites and stuff but I don't actually know anyone with that tattoo so figured I'd get it since I like the design and wasn't just getting it to copy some other person's tattoo.

Yeah i see what you mean, im currently debating whether to have another or not. Im leaning towards yes at the minute im weighing up designs and thinking about what will look good and not overshadow or undermine my other Tattoo as i want a bigger one this time around.

D

dark_steve571

skorm would rip avos legs of and beat him with them

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Skorm. Why?

Because Skorm's bow totally kicks Avo's Greatmace's ass!

Status
Not open for further replies.