• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Skorms Bow

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Coolmist

Skorms Bow

Dude i have scarficed so many peaple it anoying i scarfice peaple at night as many as i can actully usly take loads of bandits but i am fully evill does this mean i can not get it any more please reply quik.

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score
Re: Skorms Bow

Coolmist said:
Dude i have scarficed so many peaple it anoying i scarfice peaple at night as many as i can actully usly take loads of bandits but i am fully evill does this mean i can not get it any more please reply quik.

Me 2 I sac'd the GOOD Mercs at midnite and nothin happnd...:'(

C

Coolmist

Skorm's Son said:
Me 2 I sac'd the GOOD Mercs at midnite and nothin happnd...:'(

Maybe becouse were bad maybe we cant get unless we good as i went on my god charcter to get scorms bow and got it with the 2 big mercs

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Just stick on a bright will user's outfit, or bright plate armour or whatever and it'll give you a huge bonus to your good/evil counter. Then just keep trying and eventually you should get it.

F

flea

im 100% good and ive sacrificed tons and tons of ppl i even went around and got all the mercs and sacrificed ALL of them well at least the ones i can get to

C

Coolmist

flea said:
im 100% good and ive sacrificed tons and tons of ppl i even went around and got all the mercs and sacrificed ALL of them well at least the ones i can get to

Did U scacrifise them ay midnighyt becouse you need to do that to get skorms bow

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Or as close as you can get to midnight.

F

flea

i ate a moonfish and when u eat those it automatically bring time to midnight and i do that every time or i wait

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Best way i found is to get a hired man, such as the guy in front of the Temple of Avo, the assassin in Bowerstone South, or the guy in Oakvale, upon returning to your town. This is because apparently they take money every hour on the hour, so that you can tell when it is exactly midnight.

E

Elektrikskratch

I thought the best way to get Skorms Bow was by going to Bandit Village changing into the Bandit suit, have everyone you can follow you (including the bodygaurd) and go to the temple and start to sacrifice at midnight.

Note: if you change your clotes the bandits will not follow you and kill every civillian in sight

I found interesting that if you would like people to do your dirty work is to just get bandits to follow you go to a town and just change your suit and the will go killing everyone they can

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

I finally got it last night!:w00t:

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Skorm's Son said:
I finally got it last night!:w00t:

All about patience and perseverance ;)

F

flea

i havent got it yet still but then again ive been playin perfect dark zero, g.r.a.w., gauntlet, and smash tv i just kinda dont wanna play it cuz of how much it freezes

off topic: bill gates quit microsoft he gave it to some guy hes gunna spen all his money to help cure a disease in africa if u didnt no that

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

flea said:
i havent got it yet still but then again ive been playin perfect dark zero, g.r.a.w., gauntlet, and smash tv i just kinda dont wanna play it cuz of how much it freezes

off topic: bill gates quit microsoft he gave it to some guy hes gunna spen all his money to help cure a disease in africa if u didnt no that

According to sources he didnt 'quit' microsoft he just stepped down and said he didnt want such a 'hands on' approach with the company. He still owns it though and will have a say in things just not so many public appearances etc While he concentrates on other things (charity work) as you said.

Bill Gates And Microsoft said:
Mr Gates will continue to serve as the company's chairman and advise on key development projects after July 2008.

"I'm not leaving Microsoft," said Mr Gates.

Mike398214

Death Ranger
Reaction score

You guys can sacrifice massive groups of villagers. The villagers around the boasting platform are able to teleport with you. Get on a high up quest to get more people. Then recall back to the platform when you're done.

4everFreedom

Sacrificing at midnight increases your chances of gettin the bow...I jst got mine today with the good character,Good character takes less sacrifice as far as i know.:unsure:

S

Skormsfury

I was good and was sacroficing assassins a midnight got good amount of evil points but i went evil after i beat jack the second time and the guys say its not a worthy donation or somthing.:(

P

Poppycock

I get it every time with the original fable but ever sense i got TLC it seems to never work

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Poppycock said:
I get it every time with the original fable but ever sense i got TLC it seems to never work

Perhaps they made it more difficult for TLC.

Status
Not open for further replies.