• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

*Sniff*

Lonely-Druid

Pyramid Head fan
Reaction score
*Sniff*

I'll have to post two stories in this, since I couldn't tell you the good news while I was away. So you'll understand.

We got a new dog at new years eve, some jerk threw her over the fence while we were getting really into partying.

She was so skinny and scared, Mongrel of a thing, But still adorable.

So we've kept her, and she really bonded with me.

But now the previous owners want her back, tomorrow!
I don't want to say good bye to Sally
:'(

Mum just came back with the news and didn't seem the one bit sorry for me and Sal.

She was such a good friend to me, I don't want her to go but the jerks are forcing us to give her back.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Re: *Sniff*

You should report the owners for neglect and possibly abuse if they are the ones who chucked her over your fence - refuse to give the dog back until they've been checked out by whichever organisation deals with that kind of thing down your way...

They got proof the dog is theirs? Finders, keepers if not :devil:

Lonely-Druid

Pyramid Head fan
Reaction score

We tried but Mum gave in and said yes.

because she doesn't like sally much...

D

Darg

I once had a similar experience like this, only the owners that dumped their dog off didn't really care. They just let us keep it. Then, about two months later, they got a new dog and got rid of it shortly after. It just makes me sick, people that get animals without ever taking care of them- it's kind of like having kids without doing the same... which also happens alot if not more often. It's just not right and some people are just not reliable or caring enough to have pets- simple enough.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Parents never understand about these sort of things...

Any chance you can go behind her back and call the relevant authorities anyway? Sneaky, I know, but a dog should not have to go back to a home which could be abusive...pets should only belong to responsible people.

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

That's a sad story :'(
Why not ask if you can help take care of her and see if your mom will let sally stay with you when they are away.

Lonely-Druid

Pyramid Head fan
Reaction score

They don't live too far away from us, So I BET she will run back here every now and then.

if not I'll just have to go past there house everyday not seeing Sally again. :(

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Refuse to give it back. If they want to get the police or whatever involved, fine, let them. Just Mention the previous abuse and chucking over the fence, though I doubt they will call the authorities if they are smart.

That's how we got our first cat. :thumbsup:

T

Tanro

That sucks. My girlfriend's mom keeps threatning to take our cats to the pound. We had their mother, but she wasn't really our cat she just had the kittens in our car. She ran away when we moved and we have three of her kittens left that are quite friendly.

andythegill

I have a cunning plan
Reaction score

I've a better idea. Throw one of them over the fence :D (the people I mean)
I had a mate before but with a cat and the ex owner kicked it in the head. Nearly died poor thing. Call RSPCA up and get legal on there asses

Lonely-Druid

Pyramid Head fan
Reaction score

it came back! It ran all the way here again.

We'll just say we don't know where it went. *Wink wink*