• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

*sniffle*

Ithan

Berserker
Reaction score
Re: *sniffle*

What have whales ever done for me?
Honestly I don't care at all about extinction or over hunting myself, I'll be dead in, more or less half a century, and if I do have kids I doubt they'll care about animals that are extinct, except dinosaurs but everyone loves dinosaurs.

SAVE THE DINOSAURS

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

^Yes, but wouldn't you want your kiddies to enjoy the majestic sounds of a whale? One of the biggest living creatures we know of?

Ithan

Berserker
Reaction score

I've heard whales before, I'd rather listen to silence.
Also, who cares if it's some big creature? Elephants are big, and they're pretty useless too.

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

Gah! Irritating.. .Allwell, I like whales so I favorited the song.

Ithan

Berserker
Reaction score

What's irritating about it? Most of the animals I like are either:
1. Food
2. A pet
I love dogs, but I don't eat 'em, and I like cows, but only as food, they smell really bad.

JohnDoe;304213 said:
That's directed to me?
In my solution, they don't die off. Rather, they are hunted sparingly, we make products and food out of them, make money off of them (which is why we'll want to keep them alive), and who knows, someday we could be farming them.

So, they'll still be there, among the ranks of sea cows and chickens of the sea.

He was directing it at me, he was just slow to respond and posted after you had.

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

I didnt listen or watch that video.

But, I think that we should try save every Animal species and try not to make them extinct.

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

^ Why dont we just.. leave them alone?

Not harming us..? We dont NEED to eat them or kill them, We only WANT to.. theres a difference.

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

^ You may never know what the future will hold.

But I see your point.

But I believe in everything has A soul, So now it turns into a Religious debate, if you do not believe the same beliefs as me..

Ithan

Berserker
Reaction score

ScareCrowReturn;304296 said:
But, I think that we should try save every Animal species and try not to make them extinct.

Survival of the fittest, adapt or die.
Extinction is nature's way of saying "You suck."

Tyloric

Illogical Process of Elimination
Reaction score

...that video made me laugh. ._.;

I think I'm going to hell when I die.

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

Ithan;304313 said:
Survival of the fittest, adapt or die.
Extinction is nature's way of saying "You suck."

Survival of the fittest? How old are you?

Why cant we all come together? We have Dogs as Pets, Cats? Why dont we just kill them if its survival of the fittest? Because we understand them, we connect, we like them, now why cant we do that with all animals?

JohnDoe;304319 said:
And how many souls of dead cows, chickens, and various other animals have you eaten?
Yesterday I ate veal, and felt nothing.

I dont believe when you eat the animal you actually eat its soul. I believe thats just what holds it together, the physical part of it. The soul is different to the body.

Like i said, Its just going to turn into a Religious debate.

Ithan

Berserker
Reaction score

ScareCrowReturn;304321 said:
Survival of the fittest? How old are you?

Why cant we all come together? We have Dogs as Pets, Cats? Why dont we just kill them if its survival of the fittest? Because we understand them, we connect, we like them, now why cant we do that with all animals?

We keep them because they are good at being pets, it's hard to have fun with a whale or tiger, or even the cuddly lion, since the latter 2 tend to shred your face, and the former can't fit even an in Olympic swimming pool.

Tyloric

Illogical Process of Elimination
Reaction score

Dogs and cats are eaten as food in many countries.

Point moot.

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

^... Yes, If you meet a Lion in the wild it'll retaliate in a vicious way because your in his territory, like humans do. We're all animals.

BUT

What if you were to breed them, Love them when they're young and live with them throughout there whole life. Theres a guy called "The lion man" In NZ, Who has quite a few lions he has grown up with and they love him, they dont attack him, because they know him. Ye si know it'll be hard to do that with EVERY SINGLE ANIMAL, But it just shows that it doesnt have to be Survival of the Fittest.

If it was Survival of the Fittest, and we could not use any technology, We would die out, we could not last because we need technology, we need logic, we need to know.
There would be those who could.. Well that just defeats what i just said so.. Meh.

Ithan

Berserker
Reaction score

ScareCrowReturn;304325 said:
Theres a guy called "The lion man" In NZ, Who has quite a few lions he has grown up with and they love him, they dont attack him, because they know him.
If it was Survival of the Fittest, and we could not use any technology, We would die out,

Except when he ****es em off a little, you remember that bear tamer who got shredded and eatten by the bear he trained for over a decade? Yeah, have fun, they're still wild.

Also, you forget the Amish? Maybe our ancestors? l2history

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

^ I did not know about that bear tamer?

Well we do that to others dont we? we kill each other? Its disgusting. I know its not a simply thing to do, well actually it wont happen im sure, there will be no stop to any of this.

The Amish are Lies.. They're just what you call those drunk men on the side of the rode.. Bums, yes Bums. :D

Im just saying our generation now would cripple, would cripple under the pressure of not having our Cellphones, our Internet. Those simple things would have a big effect.

Ithan

Berserker
Reaction score

Thanks for clarifying "survival of the fittest" for us, those who couldn't live without that technology didn't deserve to continue copulating in the gene pool.
Of course people kill people, because people are stupid in large groups, hence religions which almost always result in war. (Not starting a religious debate, just a fact of history.)

S

strelok

don't see why that should start a religious debate. it's not like you're insulting the beliefs. just the institution. but then again, people argue over anything nowadays so nvm.

i didn't watch the video, but i listened to the song. folky. i likes.

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

^ Well he just said pretty much hes blaming all wars on Religion, and a Religious person would be like "WTFBBQ NO!" And all Hell would break loose.

I dont think.. well part of it is Religion but its just being MAN. MAN Meaning we have that gayness in us who just wants Power/Money/Strength raddy ra ra. Which causes wars. To do with ribes and stuff..

I just explained that the worst way possible. Have fun reading. :D